So how to get excited for the IPL?

Austin 3:!6

IPL Excitement Poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the IPL?

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I didn't watch even a single match fully. one or two overs of few matches.  Couple of full match highlights. That is about it. Empty stadium with no real atmosphere. Fake noise.  With all that going on it is hard to focus on this. 

After 2weeks the euphoria has died for me. Can predict all matches as the teams are more or less sorted out. 

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Oh really?

Whats your prediction for CSK? My upvote to your last post will depend on your response about how you rate CSK’s chances. 

#Acumen #@maniac

Here’s my top 4 picks from the IPL forum.: 

MI, DC for sure

RCB in current form but you will never know

KKR I pick next , if you put a gun to my head , Will pick CSK next

RR, SRH not for sure

LXIP not a chances 

———-

MI, DC, KKR, RCB/CSK are top4. I want CSK to fail miserably, hopefully today is an aberration. They should go back to sucking in the next game.

Edited by coffee_rules
27 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Here’s my top 4 picks from the IPL forum.: 

MI, DC for sure

RCB in current form but you will never know

KKR I pick next , if you put a gun to my head , Will pick CSK next

RR, SRH not for sure

LXIP not a chances 

———-

MI, DC, KKR, RCB/CSK are top4. I want CSK to fail miserably, hopefully today is an aberration. They should go back to sucking in the next game.

so 2 for sure, kkr you are unsure. The famous csk you are usnure too, only if Thala fans put gun on your head then you will pic them, Rajasthan and SRH are also unsure for you who wins.

So pretty much you are unsure about everything related to IPL, how does that make it a predictable tournament or games for you :)

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

so 2 for sure, kkr you are unsure. The famous csk you are usnure too, only if Thala fans put gun on your head then you will pic them, Rajasthan and SRH are also unsure for you who wins.

So pretty much you are unsure about everything related to IPL, how does that make it a predictable tournament or games for you :)

My picks as highlighted in the last line, I will stick to it.

MI, DC, KKR, RCB/CSK 

They will win most of their matches, rest are out. The bowling decided who wins. Batting is set for 160-180. If bowlers are good they can win.