Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ankit_sharma03

Watch thread: India's 3rd opener for t20 team

Recommended Posts

Player / Avg / Strike Rate

 

Gill / 39.28 / 116.52

Padikkal / 32.88 / 122

Shaw / 22 / 147

 

 

None of the two openers have a proper combination of a good average and strike rate ratio even at IPL level.  n T20i against international bowlers and international fielders it will be more tough.

 

Gill just kills the momentum and does nto has T20i approach. It is seen in way he bats as well as his strike rate.

 

Padikkal too looks to stress more on amking 50's for himself but at cost of killing momentum. Also, he gets tired even after running for some time. Stamina is an issue with him.

 

Shaw is a liability on the filed and he gets out on single digit scores far too often. 0, 0, 4,19, 42, 66, 2, 64,50, 0, 4, 2, 5.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

Doesnt matter he can score 1000 runs but if he keeps faling at international t20 cricket , that has been the story of every year

He can keep playing IPL and be bradman but unless he improves in international t20 these are meaningless runs . Last year u showed me stat and yet that guy ended up loosing his place to Rahul 

 

His only advantage now is others are doing enough but thats not an achievement thats andho men kanna raja 

 

 

Only thing that matters is 90 by HP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

get a kick from someone at ur home looks like ur record is stuck....try watching some cricket might come up with some facts to support ur argument 

 

 

Downplaying a top player because it does not suit your agenda.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Khota said:

Downplaying a top player because it does not suit your agenda.

 

i hve no agenda, he didnt run away with my g.f

if u dnt understand format diff not my problem, next time before calling me for agenda better show me what he has done in international t20 and IPL is not international cricket

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

i hve no agenda, he didnt run away with my g.f

if u dnt understand format diff not my problem, next time before calling me for agenda better show me what he has done in international t20 and IPL is not international cricket

IPL is the only fair format to gauge a player. Nothing comes close to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khota said:

IPL is the only fair format to gauge a player. Nothing comes close to it.

  • then how come dhawan scores in IPL and has been failing in international
  • How come finch is such a flop in IPL but a gun in international 
  • How come dhoni does well in t20 and fails in international 

 

So no IPL doesnt guarntee anything. It can show a player has talent but when a guy has failed like dhawan in international t20 then there is no point talking about talent coz he has failed

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  • then how come dhawan scores in IPL and has been failing in international
  • How come finch is such a flop in IPL but a gun in international 
  • How come dhoni does well in t20 and fails in international 

 

So no IPL doesnt guarntee anything. It can show a player has talent but when a guy has failed like dhawan in international t20 then there is no point talking about talent coz he has failed

 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

did it matter last yrs when u kept showing his IPL number yet he kept failing in international and in the end lost his place.

Its not my agenda its ur bias 

Dhawan is not a failure.

Dhoni has been nothing but fail for a while.

Finch, I will have to dig deeper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Khota said:

 

Dhawan is not a failure.

Dhoni has been nothing but fail for a while.

Finch, I will have to dig deeper.

 

Show me what dhawan has done in international t20. Since u call out ashwin for being bad in 2017 ct what about dhawan being horrible in 2014 n 2016 t20 wc.

Neither he has a good avg or s.r in t20 , show me what dhawn has done in t20.

 

While u dig deep for finch do it for dhawan and find what has he done. Next time tag me when u find it rather repeating ur same song he is a top player in world and yet u have nothing to show

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

KL n Rohit are fixed , lets look at 3rd option 

 

  1. Dhawan
  2. Shaw 
  3. Samson 
  4. Devdutt
  5. Gill 
  6. Ruturaj
  7. Kishen
  8. Mayank aggarwal 
  9. yahsasvi
  10. manan vohra
  11. Rahane :phehe:
  12. Rayudu :phehe:

 

Anyone counting Rahane n Rayudu out well you dont know kohli yet 

Shikhar DHawan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Khota said:

This man has hate for Dhawan. If he cannot see that Dhawan deserves a spot he is pretty much blind.

 

Never seen any bias in cricketing terms from @Ankit_sharma03, objective very much to be irritating to some fans like us, but Dhawan has been tried and tested in T20Is for India. Time to look beyond him and after today's heroics, it is Mayank ahead of others for the 3rd Opener spot after Rohit, Rahul. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

 

Never seen any bias in cricketing terms from @Ankit_sharma03, objective very much to be irritating to some fans like us, but Dhawan has been tried and tested in T20Is for India. Time to look beyond him and after today's heroics, it is Mayank ahead of others for the 3rd Opener spot after Rohit, Rahul. 

This is nothing but bias. You think players dont show any improvement over time? He was the best in the the last WC ( I understand format and stuff.) He is capable of delivering on the big stage. Mayank has done well but Dhawan is not behind either. There is room for him and four of them can be rotated in top 3 spots. You need to keep playmakers in the team and he is a playmaker.

I can make an arguement that he is ahead of Rohit as of now.

I can make an argument that he is ahead of Mayank too, but my thinking is different. I want all four to play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

 

Never seen any bias in cricketing terms from @Ankit_sharma03, objective very much to be irritating to some fans like us, but Dhawan has been tried and tested in T20Is for India. Time to look beyond him and after today's heroics, it is Mayank ahead of others for the 3rd Opener spot after Rohit, Rahul. 

 

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what a tragedy 

 

Paradox.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...