There is something about KARTHIK tyagi ....

gakgupta

As soon as you look at some players...they right away look intl material....

I know ...he is raw 

and i know....there is lot to work on...

but this guy looks class....

he is hitting the pitch hard and not easy to get away as the batsmen...esp in the dearth overs...

lets see ...how he progresses from here on

On 10/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, gakgupta said:

As soon as you look at some players...they right away look intl material....

I know ...he is raw 

and i know....there is lot to work on...

but this guy looks class....

he is hitting the pitch hard and not easy to get away as the batsmen...esp in the dearth overs...

lets see ...how he progresses from here on

I am thoroughly enjoying this kids bowling...

Am i the only one?

Tyagi

Capable of bowling at genuine pace

Bowling 135 k to 148 k. Lots of balls around 145 k.

Tall  ... looks 6'3" atleast.

Bouncy

Good channel ball 

Cracking indipping yorkers 

Good bouncers

Has a good inswinger

Seams the ball both ways 

Can bowl the outswinger too

Fiesty attitude 

Undaunted by big names

Mindset of a fast bowler

Good fielder

Just 19 years old

He has become my most favourite uncapped Indian Fast Bowler this season.

Edited by express bowling

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

We have many pacers in India now, who can bowl quick.

But I am looking for a quick bowler who is tall, bouncy and wants to bowl fast. Wants to take on the challenge against big names 

Tyagi could be that fast bowler.

Kuldeep Sen seems another such guy. Unfortunate not play IPL this time. Arjun Tendulkar is another but still need more time. Mumbai will probably pick him in the next auction.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kuldeep Sen seems another such guy. Unfortunate not play IPL this time. Arjun Tendulkar is another but still need more time. Mumbai will probably pick him in the next auction.

Kuldeep Sen is good.  But he is more of a swing bowler at sharp pace. Bowls those channel balls really well. His other facets are not clear to me yet.

But I want to see him play the IPL in mid-2021.

I am really looking forward to Arjun Tendulkar progressing.  He is tall, bouncy and very sharp.

I don't know what is halting his progress.

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kuldeep Sen is good.  But he is more of a swing bowler at sharp pace. Bowls those channel balls really well. His other facets are not clear to me yet.

But I want to see him play the IPL in mid-2021.

I am really looking forward to Arjun Tendulkar progressing.  He is tall, bouncy and very sharp.

I don't know what is halting his progress.

Kuldeep reminds me a bit of Archer with his smooth effortless run-up and pace, runs in very straight like Archer 

Regarding Arjun, I think accusations of nepotism loom large on his selections at any level. His cricketing journey is never going to be smooth due to his father being Sachin Tendulkar. People will be ready to pounce on him calling his selection nepotism.

Edited by rkt.india

15 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kuldeep reminds me a bit of Archer with his smooth effortless run-up and pace, runs in very straight like Archer 

That is true, but their bowling styles are different. 

And Sen's ability to get bounce is still a bit on and off. He gets some balls to go through but some balls sit up to be hit. Needs to work on this aspect. 

Regarding Arjun, I think accusations of nepotism loom large on his selections at any level. His cricketing journey is never going to be smooth due to his father being Sachin Tendulkar. People will be ready to pounce him calling his selection nepotism.

This is sad. He can be a good fast bowler for us.  Gets a lot of purchase off the deck.

Edited by express bowling