IPL Match 40 | RR v SRH | 22-Oct-2020 | Dubai #IPL2020

Austin 3:!6

Winning Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Rajasthani Ghevar
    • Hyderabadi Biryani

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 02:56 PM

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Hate foreign captains, they don't have a skin in the game. This game is played out of skin by Indian players. Mercenaries just come to IPL to have fun 

Warner is no mercenary.

He has been SRH 's heart for some time now.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Hate foreign captains, they don't have a skin in the game. This game is played out of skin by Indian players. Mercenaries just come to IPL to have fun 

I always feel it is the other way around. These guys have way less prospects in their home country as professional cricketers than Indians so performing in IPL means a lot more

to them I feel.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

I always feel it is the other way around. These guys have way less prospects in their home country as professional cricketers than Indians so performing in IPL means a lot more

to them I feel.

My comment was more for people like Smith, Cummins, Morgan, Bairstow etc. Agreed Warner is a proven professional, others are not in the game like Gayle, ABDV or even fafdu

Sometimes I feel if Pandey was given a a lot at 3 with the current odi rules and some sense standard teams to play against, he would be averaging in the 50’s with quiet a few 100’s as well. Not a dig on Kohli though, it’s just that we have enough quality odi bats to play in the top 3.