The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Probably another sophisticated gathering :dontknow:. Nothing to see here.

"Do as I say, not as I do."  Complete and total hypocrisy.  From Cuomo to BHO to this now.   

But, while it is important to expose the hypocrites, the twitterer is giving the wrong "defy masking" advice.  Hold Tlaib accountable, but don't put kids at higher risk just because you want to spite her.  If cases are rising in your locality and there are a lot of unvaccinated people (like kids < 12) around, it makes more sense to mask up for a couple of weeks. 

You know what they say about "two wrongs not making a right ..."

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

14 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

"Do as I say, not as I do."  Complete and total hypocrisy.  From Cuomo to BHO to this now.   

But, while it is important to expose the hypocrites, the twitterer is giving the wrong "defy masking" advice.  Hold Tlaib accountable, but don't put kids at higher risk just because you want to spite her.  If cases are rising in your locality and there are a lot of unvaccinated people (like kids < 12) around, it makes more sense to mask up for a couple of weeks. 

You know what they say about "two wrongs not making a right ..."

Why are you only responding to this tweet. jimmy had posted a tweet about obama, larry page and co doing the same. What's worse is that they are the ones telling others to mask up. One of the commentors said that them defying their own advice would make their advice null and void. Your last adage doesn't apply here.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Very interesting choice of date for the release @Real McCoy. I never watched the sequels but might just see this for the predictive programming alone.

bsVB1v.jpg

It also closely resembles 12.21.12 - ze dei ze mayan kalendar sez ze velt enz :fear1: Remember 9 years ago with this bs. they are making it hard for the common man to live with this phony scam to keep us not moving. take the shelter of god and repeat his name and search for the truth for only the truth shall set you free.

This guy has some whacky theories but listen to his comparisons to how we treat animals and how the elite who treat us as animals. So god will give us the same treatment through the elites. Even the elites are using this playbook. There is a method to their madness. Universal laws are absolute and even them cannot defeat god or nature and have to comply. They are only successful because we are in a degraded state spiritually.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8fU1pola0jUW/

If you have time go through these videos as well

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KKjO6jBPIRAr/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2iiUFQfh57qt/

33 minutes ago, nevada said:

The passport in the rubble was a red flag for me. 

Back then I fell for the official story hook, line and sinker. I used to read the TOIlet paper back then and whole narrative was about "See, now the West will take Islamic Terror seriously.

Now Pakistan will pay for cross border terrorism etc etc".

20 years later what a joke that turned out to be :laugh:

1 hour ago, nevada said:

The passport in the rubble was a red flag for me. 

I was following the tv and what I saw from that was repetition of plane hitting the buildings. Insane amounts of repetition can fool the subconscious and think what you are seeing is true. Everytime I saw a plane up in the sky, I was reminded of it hitting something or falling down flat. Horrible thoughts went through my head. One of the first wake up calls was zeitgeist but that too was disinfo. But it was good for starters. It is said that it was released in 07 but I saw it in google videos in 06 courtesy of my roommate. passport in the rubble was absolute baloney. I don't know how the people believed it back then. I guess people were shocked by the event and ate up everything on the media because the media and the govts don't lie right and that too lie this big.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Back then I fell for the official story hook, line and sinker. I used to read the TOIlet paper back then and whole narrative was about "See, now the West will take Islamic Terror seriously.

I was thinking the same but later found out actual islamic terrorism is in our neck of the woods (padosis and their thousand cuts) not in middle east where its NATO teaming with saudis and turks that is doing the terrorism.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Btw this is what the guy who was the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission wrote in 1998(!). It's almost as if...:thinking:

The same chap is now working on a national Covid Commission.

Narayan Narayan :om:

doesn't look good. better make peace with god and chant his holy names. :pray:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

At first I took things at face value but then things just didn't add up. Even without being "redpilled" as such, the passport, reports of explosives going off in the WTC which was later denied, the speed with which they put out the details of the perps, the fact that Bin Laden's family was flown out of the US in specially arranged flights, that his family had financially backed Bush's (failed) oil venture in Texas, the massive airline stock put trades etc were a bit too much to digest.   Then they began piling on Saddam Hussein, as if he had sent personal envoys to carry out the attacks. The war drums against Iraq got louder and louder, Uncle Tom Powell sold a scary story of WMDs with his stupid ass powerpoint presentation and even the "liberal" New York Times endorsed the war. After invading Iraq, a no bid contract for reconstruction of Iraq was awarded to KBR, a subsidiary of Halliburton, Dick Cheney's former employer. Thousands of American soldiers died, tens of thousands of Iraqis died, and after all this, Bush had the nerve to joke about where the WMDs are. And it seemed strange that despite terrorists getting their training, weapons and logistical support on Pakistani soil, they were America's "strong partner" in fighting terrorism. Someone born after 911 would go "WTF?" at just reading the chronology of events. But it's all true, not a badly written movie story.

This is onion :lol:but they tell you half truth in comedy just like george carlin. It also involves a guy presenting bar charts. Does that ring a bell anyone. next time the usual guy who posts bar charts, i'm gonna post this there. Now watch this. Tell me which one is funnier. The actual CNN coverage or the onion one :laugh: