The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

Now, this makes total sense:

The push to get people vaccinated is a left-wing conspiracy to reverse-psyche anti-vaccine zealots into not getting vaccinated, and thus dying.  Tacit admission from the anti-vaccine zealots that vaccines work in preventing Covid-deaths?  Even kattar anti-vaccine zealots now seem to have come around to admitting that the benefits far outweigh the risks, while still digging their heels in.  

I truly hope it is satire.

---------------------------------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/09/10/nolte-howard-stern-proves-democrats-want-unvaccinated-trump-voters-dead/

Do you want to know why I think Howard Stern is going full-monster with his mockery of three fellow human beings who died of the coronavirus? Because leftists like Stern and CNNLOL and Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Anthony Fauci are deliberately looking to manipulate Trump supporters into not getting vaccinated.

Nothing else makes sense to me.  In a country where elections are decided on razor-thin margins, does it not benefit one side if their opponents simply drop dead?  If I wanted to use reverse psychology to convince people not to get a life-saving vaccination, I would do exactly what Stern and the left are doing… I would bully and taunt and mock and ridicule you for not getting vaccinated, knowing the human response would be, Hey, * you, I’m never getting vaccinated!

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

8 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Now, this makes total sense:

The push to get people vaccinated is a left-wing conspiracy to reverse-psyche anti-vaccine zealots into not getting vaccinated, and thus dying.  Tacit admission from the anti-vaccine zealots that vaccines work in preventing Covid-deaths?  Even kattar anti-vaccine zealots now seem to have come around to admitting that the benefits far outweigh the risks, while still digging their heels in.  

I truly hope it is satire.

---------------------------------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/09/10/nolte-howard-stern-proves-democrats-want-unvaccinated-trump-voters-dead/

Do you want to know why I think Howard Stern is going full-monster with his mockery of three fellow human beings who died of the coronavirus? Because leftists like Stern and CNNLOL and Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Anthony Fauci are deliberately looking to manipulate Trump supporters into not getting vaccinated.

Nothing else makes sense to me.  In a country where elections are decided on razor-thin margins, does it not benefit one side if their opponents simply drop dead?  If I wanted to use reverse psychology to convince people not to get a life-saving vaccination, I would do exactly what Stern and the left are doing… I would bully and taunt and mock and ridicule you for not getting vaccinated, knowing the human response would be, Hey, * you, I’m never getting vaccinated!

So now a radio shock jock is an expert on vacc. And what's with the bold and italics. Trying too hard? :lol:

1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

This video connects a lot of current affairs into one single video. They talk about the connection between Indian big wigs and the globalist agenda, the move towards paperless transaction, aadhar, surveillance, demonetization, farmer issues, people forced into cities, fake pandemic, the hoax of climate change and a whole bunch of topics.

Moreover, they keep it simple with clear associations which anybody can trace if they spend a little time in researching them. I have seen these organizations CFR, trilateral commission, council of rome, etc from my research more than a decade ago. These organizations are very much real even if you don't believe in the secret societies such as freemasonry, skull and bones, knights of malta, etc. you can type these organizations in your search engine and you can see their own website.

Throwback moment. Now that we know what we know, lets reassess what happened in Australia. This is a marathon video. I know you don't have much time. Try to watch it for atleast a few minutes. Australians fought the tyranny in the early moments but this is the new world order. If you have any doubts of this being a kaanspiracy theory, these were the words from the government itself.

So its not like everyone accepted the vaccine in the early stages. There was some resistance in the beginning and was crushed brutally by their totalitarian govt. That much is sure to be seen in the first 10 minutes.

https://endtimes.video/australia-enslaved/