IPL Match 54 | KKR vs RR | 01-NOV-2020 | Dubai !!!

velu

1 hour ago, velu said:

Loser of this game will get wooden spoon.

If :rr: loses a close game, :csk: will win the wooden spoon. only :kkr1: has worse NRR. So go :rr: They are also the most likely to damage in the playoffs especially against the evil bambis. KKR lesbian khan is from mumbai and bambani has sex tapes of lesbian khan to neutralize :kkr:

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

that’s because the batsmen is still in the back foot when you have an extra yard of pace and gives you a shot of getting them out, I would rather have 140+ k garbage than 120 k garbage if I had a gun to my head.

ur talking as if these guys are playing 140 without proper gear , 140 doesnt hamper batsman these days unless batsman name is Suresh raina (that to on decline) ......it doesnt even trouble rayudu in IPL

who says alone 120k works u need skill which why atleast kaul, dhawal, unadkat has had one great season and someone like sandeep been very consistent ......as compare to aaron who basically has screwed his team 9 out of 10 days 

Just pace is nothing .....if u cant do anything with it or atleast out it in right spot, the faster it comes the fast it goes

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

that’s because the batsmen is still in the back foot when you have an extra yard of pace and gives you a shot of getting them out, I would rather have 140+ k garbage than 120 k garbage if I had a gun to my head.

lets take an example

Aaron 49 matches in ipl 47 wkts , eco almost 9

Sandy 89 matches 105 wkts , eco under 8

yea u might as well get shot 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

lets take an example

Aaron 49 matches in ipl 47 wkts , eco almost 9

Sandy 89 matches 105 wkts , eco under 8

yea u might as well get shot 

Sandeep plays in Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad,Kolkata traditionally spin friendly pitches.

One small lapse of concentration when you have an extra yard of pace can be disastrous. Ask broad.

There is always a different kind of pressure.

Sure if someone has skills like Anderson,Broad, Philander or Amir and bowl in 130-139 range Or even Bhuvi,Chahar that is fine but I am comparing apples to apples, useless trundlers to useless 140k bowlers

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sandeep plays in Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad,Kolkata traditionally spin friendly pitches.

Wrong

Sandeep has played his most games in IPL in Mohali n HYD flat decks 

One small lapse of concentration when you have an extra yard of pace can be disastrous. Ask broad.

ask a tail ender ?  Has hit one ball that to when his pace was better now not that much 

Now count the times he has screwed his team pretty much 8 out of 10 times

There is always a different kind of pressure.

yea in 80 or ur facing archer currently not aaron 

Sure if someone has skills like Anderson,Broad, Philander or Amir and bowl in 130-139 range Or even Bhuvi,Chahar that is fine but I am comparing apples to apples, useless trundlers to useless 140k bowlers

Edited by Ankit_sharma03