Religious fundoos of a different flavor!

sandeep

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Crazy evangelist :laugh:

These stupid people do similar BS in India as well, many videos esp from South. 

I know certain somebody who does that in nearly all of his addresses but you wouldn't agree.

Thaaali bajao, taali bajao.

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

@Real McCoy you are entitled to your opinion.  Even your repeated threads on your obsession have not been censored.  But stop dragging your silliness into unrelated threads.  Consider this a friendly warning.

What have you done here apart from censoring my opinion even though you say you didnt. and why so many asterisks to blot out my posts :phehe:  isnt one enough. how do you determine if some post is silly or not and why are you removing those posts which you consider as silly. you can ignore my post and post your opinions on the subject in hand. It is very valid IMO that this post of mine belongs here. you said this person is a christian evangelist but seeing that she married a rock star with albums showing occult symbols, her own hand gestures and prosperity gospels in her sermons, she may not be a christian in the first place. the author of that video thinks she is a wolf in sheeps clothing. anyways with this attitude, you will succeed in this biden/harris regime. good luck :nice: