Irreplaceable Indian T20 players

zen

While Ind has quite a few talented top order batsmen, the abundance also makes them highly replaceable. Who are the top 3 irreplaceable Ind players? 

1. Bumrah. I do not think there is a pace bowler close enough to Bumrah's skills -> good in PPs, in the middle overs and at the death. He should be the most valuable player for IPL franchises. 

2. SDP (Hardik). Has taken lower middle order power hitting to next level. Turned hitting 6s in to an art. Right up there with Bumrah as the most valuable player for IPL franchises for the rare skills he bring to the table. 

The above two are relatively young players as well so can offer a lot of leverageable peak years. 

3. Question mark?  As I am not sure at the moment .... Names such as KL pop up but his SR currently is on the lower side and can be easily replaced with a Agarwal, who can even be more impactful .... I am not sure if there is a mystery spinner/bowler good enough to make the list yet .... Bhuvi and Shami can compete for the 3rd slot for the experience and skills they have mastered .... If likes of Tewatia, Jadeja (batting), etc.,  can improve, they may have a chance of getting into the top 3-5 list for combining multidimensional skills w/ match winning qualities. 

Edited by zen

17 hours ago, zen said:

While Ind has quite a few talented top order batsmen, the abundance also makes them highly replaceable. Who are the top 3 irreplaceable Ind players? 

1. Bumrah. I do not think there is a pace bowler close enough to Bumrah's skills -> good in PPs, in the middle overs and at the death. He should be the most valuable player for IPL franchises. 

2. SDP (Hardik). Has taken lower middle order power hitting to next level. Turned hitting 6s in to an art. Right up there with Bumrah as the most valuable player for IPL franchises for the rare skills he bring to the table. 

The above two are relatively young players as well so can offer a lot of leverageable peak years. 

3. Question mark?  As I am not sure at the moment .... Names such as KL pop up but his SR currently is on the lower side and can be easily replaced with a Agarwal, who can even be more impactful .... I am not sure if there is a mystery spinner/bowler good enough to make the list yet .... Bhuvi and Shami can compete for the 3rd slot for the experience and skills they have mastered .... If likes of Tewatia, Jadeja (batting), etc.,  can improve, they may have a chance of getting into the top 3-5 list for combining multidimensional skills w/ match winning qualities. 

Seriously????