'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

Just now, Khota said:

I am agnostic and I am not western.

If there is so called Khalistani element they should be prosecuted but I have yet to come across one in my lifetime.

Dont lie. Every single Vaisakhi march in vancouver and toronto sees OPEN SUPPORT for Khalistanis on their diases. If you havent come across any it means you havent attended a SINGLE vaisakhi parade.

So what is your glorious religion that will be the norm 100 years from now again ??

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

How is that relevant to the fact that the cotton farmers are making MORE money, not less, like your idiot unpadh gawaar easily infiltrated by khalistani handful of farmers protesting argue ??  This law is clearly demonstrating that farmers will make MORE under free market acquisition in some cases. 

Well the fox can guard the coop all it wants if it leads to more eggs hatching. Which it is. Proof is in the pudding, not your khalistani infltrated propaganda.

Farming is not free market anywhere. You are misinformed.

Just now, Khota said:

Farming is not free market anywhere. You are misinformed.

Dont play with words. The Modi bill is proving RIGHT NOW that under certain scenarios direct purchasing from the farmers will yeild farmers MORE, not LESS than APMC acquisition rate. So why are you ignoring this ???

Dont lie. Every single Vaisakhi march in vancouver and toronto sees OPEN SUPPORT for Khalistanis on their diases. If you havent come across any it means you havent attended a SINGLE vaisakhi parade.

So what is your glorious religion that will be the norm 100 years from now again ??

I have not been to any parade like that. The only parade I have been to is 26th January many many times and I have proudly enjoyed that.

Oh by the way I am agnostic and am not so sure god exists.

I think all religions are good just follow them correctly. 

Quit using the word khalistani as I take offense to that.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Dont play with words. The Modi bill is proving RIGHT NOW that under certain scenarios direct purchasing from the farmers will yeild farmers MORE, not LESS than APMC acquisition rate. So why are you ignoring this ???

Just like the currency will get rid of black money.

Also I personally like Modi a lot. I think he is a good PM but dont agree with him all the time.

Just now, Khota said:

I have not been to any parade like that. The only parade I have been to is 26th January many many times and I have proudly enjoyed that.

So if you live in India and not Canada, who the * are you to tell me what Canadian Sikhs are like, when Canada is the country i have lived in for decades ??

Just now, Khota said:

I think all religions are good just follow them correctly. 

Based on what ? history or wishful thinking ??

Just now, Khota said:

Quit using the word khalistani as I take offense to that.

When most sikhs in Canada stand by or support Khalistanis giving open speeches on Vesakhi, they are Khalistani supporters. They are the ones who murdered innocent Canadian hindus and have not begged for our forgiveness. So they too will reap what they have sown.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Just like the currency will get rid of black money.

Also I personally like Modi a lot. I think he is a good PM but dont agree with him all the time.

Again, you are dodging. This isnt a hypothetical, this is the cotton market RIGHT NOW. Farmers are making MORE money, not LESS with direct acquisition from farmers under Modi bill, as compared to APMC rate. So why are you ignoring this ?? This is objective proof, along with gujarat suicide rates, that your position has zero validity and is baseless anti-india fearmongering.

Again, you are dodging. This isnt a hypothetical, this is the cotton market RIGHT NOW. Farmers are making MORE money, not LESS with direct acquisition from farmers under Modi bill, as compared to APMC rate. So why are you ignoring this ?? This is objective proof, along with gujarat suicide rates, that your position has zero validity and is baseless anti-india fearmongering.

This is the first post you have where you have not attacked personally. I will answer that after I take care of some other stuff. Peace.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

I know six sikh families that have settled in Canada and 0% are Khalistanis. But you can use your freedom of speech to spread hate.

You have to understand Kaneda first. Immigration of Indians and Sikhs in particular have started since early 1900s and robustly since 50s and 60s. More so after 1984 many went alienated and the Khalustani movement started there. They took advantage of 1984 and they are a big political force. Canadian politicians especially non-conservatives use them as vote banks. They openly criticize India on Khalistan defence and have photoOps with terrorists. Jagmeet Singh Doesn’t want to call Kanishka bombers as terrorists, Justin Trudeau comes to India on a political rally to gain votes, doesn’t meet India Govt leaders, but goes on to do Bhangra with his Punjabi chums. A lot regular Sikhs don’t feel awkward supporting Khalsa rallies , even Kanedian army too, where a huge presence of Khalistani supporters get on stage and abuse India and Hindus. 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You have to understand Kaneda first. Immigration of Indians and Sikhs in particular have started since early 1900s and robustly since 50s and 60s. More so after 1984 many went alienated and the Khalustani movement started there. They took advantage of 1984 and they are a big political force. Canadian politicians especially non-conservatives use them as vote banks. They openly criticize India on Khalistan defence and have photoOps with terrorists. Jagmeet Singh Doesn’t want to call Kanishka bombers as terrorists, Justin Trudeau comes to India on a political rally to gain votes, doesn’t meet India Govt leaders, but goes on to do Bhangra with his Punjabi chums. A lot regular Sikhs don’t feel awkward supporting Khalsa rallies , even Kanedian army too, where a huge presence of Khalistani supporters get on stage and abuse India and Hindus. 

Yes and we will hold these Khalistanis to account.

As per 2011 Census, there are 468,000 Sikhs in Canada and 497,000 Hindus in Canada. We are organizing as a political force, especially since Khalistani terrorist supporter Jagmeet Singh has come to the fore in Canadian politics. The gap between Sikhs and Hindus have steadily diminished in terms of numbers and Hindus for the first time ever became more numerous in Canada than Sikhs around 2009. Now a decade later, that gap has only widened. 

Sooner or later, the rest of Canadian society will realize we are the bigger vote bloc than Sikhs and we are the ones who are ahead of them in finance, tech and such high earner sectors. Sikhs in Canada are basically rich if and only if they are businessmen- rest are middle class farmers, truckers, border security etc kinda jobs holders.

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I personally know zero sikhs who abuse Hindus and zero Hindus who abuse sikhs. This is an econoic issue and not religious. Indians are not stupid and they can see thru this khalistani angle. 

Just now, Khota said:

I personally know zero sikhs who abuse Hindus and zero Hindus who abuse sikhs. This is an econoic issue and not religious. Indians are not stupid and they can see thru this khalistani angle. 

Come to Kaneda or UK, you will find a lot. I have lived in Kaneda for a couple of years

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

Great point. Many of my Real Estate clients are Hindu Punjabis, we just have nothing but mutual respect & understanding for each other. This whole Khalistani involvement crap is just to divert the attention of the non-Sikhs in India from this 'Jann Andolan' which is going against the Jumla party. Already Hindu farmers votes GONE for this Bhakt party, no amount of lies will do any damage control, this recent SC drama has made the common man more angry towards this ruling party. 

Funny thing, bhakts know all this but still don't want to come out of fools paradise.  Still they are taking daily doses of godi media.:giggle:

26 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Great point. Many of my Real Estate clients are Hindu Punjabis, we just have nothing but mutual respect & understanding for each other. This whole Khalistani involvement crap is just to divert the attention of the non-Sikhs in India from this 'Jann Andolan' which is going against the Jumla party. Already Hindu farmers votes GONE for this Bhakt party, no amount of lies will do any damage control, this recent SC drama has made the common man more angry towards this ruling party. 

Some people are trying to divide hindus and sikhs along religious line. Do not take the bait.

This is an economic issue.

A Hindu/Muslim/Sikh at the end of the day is a farmer. He has toiled in his field for 10 hours and still not sure he can feed his family.

What does govt. want from him? How much more can he give?

The economic disparity needs to stop.

India cannot be an oligarchy.

Someone needs to bring to SC attention that Dr. Gulati is the author, a very compromised person. He along with three others are govt. puppets not honest brokers.

Conflict of interest.

12 minutes ago, Clarke said:

So BJP/NDA gonna get smashed in 2024 after destroying livelihoods of 57% of working population ? If not, there's the EVM excuse at the end of the day.

And Ambani and Adani funded the election "excuse". 

It is becoming comedical to see these folks bringing "ambani and Adani" when they have nothing concrete to debate. Oh Ambani will take over that, Adani will take over this etc just to keep the gullible people interested.  

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Some people are trying to divide hindus and sikhs along religious line. Do not take the bait.

This is an economic issue.

A Hindu/Muslim/Sikh at the end of the day is a farmer. He has toiled in his field for 10 hours and still not sure he can feed his family.

What does govt. want from him? How much more can he give?

The economic disparity needs to stop.

India cannot be an oligarchy.

Someone needs to bring to SC attention that Dr. Gulati is the author, a very compromised person. He along with three others are govt. puppets not honest brokers.

Conflict of interest.

Yes, it is an economic issue. 

Economic issue wherein Union govt cannot subsidise every famer  with MSP. SImply there is not enough money to do that.

Economic issue where farmers must not lose out if govt cannot subsidise them, and farming sector should still be lucrative. 

India cannot be "oligarchy" wherein small set of people dictate for everyone else. Other farmers except those who are beneficiaries should also find farming lucrative.