'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

That has always been the case in India. I can shoe you clips od Sushma and jaitley protesting againstthe same farm laws that their government have passed. 

It is always politics first for some. BJP, congress, AAp are all the same.

No mate, AAP is different breed. Their is a reason why Delhi has started burning since AAP came to power. Any other (Including Congress one) CM would never allow such bullshit to happen in his state. if you read fine prints, you will know that Anarchist Party is actual reason why Police and other machinery cant stop regular BS. Policing is with Rajyapal, but allowing protest, making poor stand in Courts and other beureucratic mumbo jumbo facilitation is being done by AAP.

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

No mate, AAP is different breed. Their is a reason why Delhi has started burning since AAP came to power. Any other (Including Congress one) CM would never allow such bullshit to happen in his state. if you read fine prints, you will know that Anarchist Party is actual reason why Police and other machinery cant stop regular BS. Policing is with Rajyapal, but allowing protest, making poor stand in Courts and other beureucratic mumbo jumbo facilitation is being done by AAP.

If I am not mistaken police is not under their jurisdiction.

I am personally a huge fan of Kejriwal and he is my favorite politician. We have to agree to disagree.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

If I am not mistaken police is not under their jurisdiction.

I am personally a huge fan of Kejriwal and he is my favorite politician. We have to agree to disagree.

As i said, read fine prints. Police cant do nothing if state allows. For example , in simple terms, Crime must be committed before Police can come into picture. So Police waits till crime gets committed. Prior to that, Kejri is felicitating everything.

In other state, since Police is under CM, they can not  stop lodging FIR but acn stop/delay Police action.

Edited by mishra

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

As i said, read fine prints. Police cant do nothing if state allows. For example , in simple terms, Crime must be committed before Police can come into picture. So Police waits till crime gets committed. Prior to that, Kejri is felicitating everything.

In other state, since Police is under CM, they can not  stop lodging FIR but acn stop/delay Police action.

Kejri allowed them to protest peacefully. Even SC agreed to that so all that was legal. When they broke the law police had to do their part. I have lived under Delhi police and I can assure you they are not lily white either.

I will take Mumbai police or CRPF over them anytime.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Kejri allowed them to protest peacefully. Even SC agreed to that so all that was legal. When they broke the law police had to do their part. I have lived under Delhi police and I can assure you they are not lily white either.

I will take Mumbai police or CRPF over them anytime.

Exactly, And also ask why did SC agreed? Because states opinion is its peaceful protest. Say 5 lane highway has 4 lanes blocked, who will say that blocked 4 lanes are causing issue. State. Not Police. Police experience to common man is not same as State Policing. Watch Delhi Crime web series. You will see what State Government can do on simple straighforward case of Delhi Braveheart Rape.

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Apparently gazipur is the new singhu border, after the crying drama of dackait jaats come in thousands of numbers, govt will do wait and watch, looks like its jats vs non jats ,the new narrative

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Just read this last gap effort from leftists

Silsila chalta rahega 

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Apparently gazipur is the new singhu border, after the crying drama of dackait jaats come in thousands of numbers, govt will do wait and watch, looks like its jats vs non jats ,the new narrative

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Can you tone down a bit. Just because you dont agree with someone they do not become dackait. They are all my brothers and sisters.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

2 mahine se national highway occupied at singhu border making life hell for locals.... movement affected, livelihoods affected....

Bhai, Your CM is providing and supporting everything for anarchist and is hell bent on dividing the nation. Earlier it was helping antinational CAA protestor, now its Khalistan. Public money, machinery is being used directly to fuel such activity while people of Delhi keep voting for him.

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

Bhai, Your CM is providing and supporting everything for anarchist and is hell bent on dividing the nation. Earlier it was helping antinational CAA protestor, now its Khalistan. Public money, machinery is being used directly to fuel such activity while people of Delhi keep voting for him.

Unfortunately right...bhai mera moh bhang 2014-15 me ho gaya tha kejriwal se... earlier I used to support him...now it is clear to me he is a poisonous snake.

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
7 hours ago, Khota said:
Can you tone down a bit. Just because you dont agree with someone they do not become dackait. They are all my brothers and sisters.

Your brothers and sisters are idiots just like you

Everyone that opposes these laws is an idiot. That approach will solve the problem.