'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

49 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Baaki jan baaju hato, LeLis are excited about a new setback to Modiji

I am so sick and tired of IG stories and tweets coming from ppl who have no damn clue about India posting these crap headline ... no knowledge never followed Indian politics or news and trying to be smart posting about protest... have no clue about it heck the protestors have no clue .. they just want the law repealed ... I guess they just want to hang on the poor little farmer tag. Else why can’t they just get it in writing they can keep using the MSP and mandi and let others benefit from selling outside mandi and state ... na jeena hai na kisi ko jine dena hai ...baas Modi gunda hai .. 

6 minutes ago, 9zaesm said:

I am so sick and tired of IG stories and tweets coming from ppl who have no damn clue about India posting these crap headline ... no knowledge never followed Indian politics or news and trying to be smart posting about protest... have no clue about it heck the protestors have no clue .. they just want the law repealed ... I guess they just want to hang on the poor little farmer tag. Else why can’t they just get it in writing they can keep using the MSP and mandi and let others benefit from selling outside mandi and state ... na jeena hai na kisi ko jine dena hai ...baas Modi gunda hai .. 

@Jimmy Cliff Is this from Soros money?

How Dare you, MODI!!! See the same article tweeted by Greta as Rihaana 

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@Jimmy Cliff Is this from Soros money?

If you scroll thru social media feeds you won’t find one positive post about the new laws ... (IG) yet if you look at the 11 rounds of talk or the official document of Indian gov . It takes a few min to realize all the concerns have been addressed and /or  all issues protestors are coming out for are not valid . Yet all you find on social media is that Modi on a mission to snatch the last penny from the poor farmers ....so he can donate to billionaire Ambani so he can buy a new pair of shoes...

Edited by 9zaesm

1 minute ago, 9zaesm said:

If you scroll thru social media feeds you won’t find one positive post about the new laws ... (IG) yet if you look at the 11 rounds of talk or the official document of Indian gov . It takes a few min to realize all the concerns have been addressed and /or  all issues protestors are coming out for are not valid . Yet all you find on social media is that Modi on a mission to snatch the last penny from the poor farmers ....so he can donate to billionaire Ambani so he can buy a bee pair of shoes...

If you find one positive post approving the law and stating the obvious please provide a link !

15 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

On 26th Jan and the other day as well in singhu border, swords were used against police ... you expect wooden sticks to be effective against that?

This post of yours mocking the security measures are one more proof of you being a fraud...

That was a small fraction. Most of the farmers were peaceful.

10 minutes ago, Khota said:

That was a small fraction. Most of the farmers were peaceful.

So you can guarantee it won’t happen again ?only 300+ injured .  Had DP police taken action and used firearms ... would have been all over international media. Yet haven’t seen n e international media speak about it ...what does Jagmeet Singh has to say about that ...Rihanna might know more ...

21 minutes ago, 9zaesm said:

So you can guarantee it won’t happen again ?only 300+ injured .  Had DP police taken action and used firearms ... would have been all over international media. Yet haven’t seen n e international media speak about it ...what does Jagmeet Singh has to say about that ...Rihanna might know more ...

What do you have to say about the 500 RSS/BJP men allowed to cross the barricade and stone the peaceful farmers? I am sure you are outraged about it.

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Rioting with swords & try to run over cops is as bad as the ruling party workers pelting stones on the farmers & ruling party supporters chanting 'Dilli police lath bajao, hum tumhare saath hain'.

What is astonishing is....Is Red Fort that easily accessible to protesters? It is supposed to be heavily guarded by Military on the important day. There must've been some sinister plan since Godi media was already present there & finally they got the ammunition to start their BS on National TV....they started with....'Khalistan flag was hoisted' :facepalm: 

"That the flag unfurled from the mast pole was the Khalistan flag is massively viral on social media. Among those who amplified the claim were BJP Delhi spokesperson Harish Khurana, parliamentary secretary of Varun Gandhi, Ishita Yadav, and BJP supporters Divya Kumar SotiVikrant KumarSumit KadelSumit KadelSumeet ThakkarAnurag Dixit and Shefali Vaidya."

https://thewire.in/communalism/fact-check-red-fort-flag-tricolour-khalistan-nishan-sahib

The Red fort was accessible because the police trusted the farmer leaders who had a little credibility till then. No one in their right mind would have believed that farmers would act like antinational gunday.

As far as flag is concerned,the only flag that should be hurled on Red fort is the Indian national flag . Any other flag whether it is kisan flag,sikh flag,hindu flag,muslim flag ,rss flag , flag ,congress flag ...every flag is illegal and shows deep disrespect to to the flag ,the nation and it's people.

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

The Red fort was accessible because the police trusted the farmer leaders who had a little credibility till then. No one in their right mind would have believed that farmers would act like antinational gunday.

As far as flag is concerned,the only flag that should be hurled on Red fort is the Indian national flag . Any other flag whether it is kisan flag,sikh flag,hindu flag,muslim flag ,rss flag , flag ,congress flag ...every flag is illegal and shows deep disrespect to to the flag ,the nation and it's people.

100% agree.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/after-rihanna-greta-thunberg-extends-support-to-farmers-protest-101612319959694.html

We stand in solidarity': Greta Thunberg extends support to farmers' protest

Late on Tuesday, Thunberg tweeted about the protest along with an article that talks about internet cut at the protest sites. Apart from Thunberg, UK Member of Parliament Claudia Webbe also expressed solidarity with the Indian farmers.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi
UPDATED ON FEB 03, 2021 08:14 AM IST

Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg is the latest to extend support to farmers' protest at the borders of Delhi. Late on Tuesday, Thunberg tweeted about the protest along with an article that talks about internet cut at the protest sites.

"We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India," the teen activist said in her tweet.

Apart from Thunberg, UK Member of Parliament Claudia Webbe also expressed solidarity with the Indian farmers.

"Solidarity to the Indian Farmers. Thank you Rihanna. In an era where political leadership is lacking we are grateful for others stepping forward," she wrote along with sharing a screenshot of Rihanna's tweet.

These tweets came after international pop icon Rihanna shared a news article highlighting the Centre's crackdown on the farmers by cutting off internet services in many regions.

"Why aren't we talking about this?!" tweeted Rihanna along with the hashtag #FarmersProtest.

Kangana Ranaut, who regularly tweets about the events happening in the country, quickly lashed out at Rihanna. "No one is talking about it because they are not farmers, they are terrorists who are trying to divide India..." Ranaut told her 3 million followers on Twitter.

The farmers' protest has been going on since November 26 last year. After several rounds of negotiations failed to end the impasse over three central farm laws, the farmer unions backing the stir planned to intensify their stir.

They took out a tractor rally in New Delhi on Republic Day which turned violent. Many protesters and policemen on duty were injured. The cops responded by shutting down the internet, digging ditches, driving nails into roads and topping barricades with razor wire to prevent farmers from entering the capital again.

Meanwhile, the Haryana government has extended the suspension of mobile internet services in several districts of the state till 5 pm on February 3, reports news agency ANI.

Farmers have been protesting against the three newly enacted farm laws: Farmers' Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Act, 2020; the Farmers Empowerment and Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and farm Services Act 2020 and the Essential Commodities (Amendment) Act, 2020.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

What do you have to say about the 500 RSS/BJP men allowed to cross the barricade and stone the peaceful farmers? I am sure you are outraged about it.

First my post is about the new gear police have which is justified due to what happened on 26 Jan ... so we clear on that ... second yes I would expect international ministers  ( Trudeau and Jagmeet to name a few )and others who were so concerned about farmers couldn’t comment on events of 26 Jan .

About the stone pelting yes it’s an outrage ...no matter who did it ...about claiming it to be RSS /BJP well keep buying what they selling to you . 

7 minutes ago, 9zaesm said:

First my post is about the new gear police have which is justified due to what happened on 26 Jan ... so we clear on that ... second yes I would expect international ministers  ( Trudeau and Jagmeet to name a few )and others who were so concerned about farmers couldn’t comment on events of 26 Jan .

About the stone pelting yes it’s an outrage ...no matter who did it ...about claiming it to be RSS /BJP well keep buying what they selling to you . 

Dont ask me about Trudeau as I have nothing to do with canada. My only connection with canada is @coffee_rules and he still has not invited me officially.

You do lose credibility when you think those goons had nothing to do with BJP/RSS.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Dont ask me about Trudeau as I have nothing to do with canada. My only connection with canada is @coffee_rules and he still has not invited me officially.

You do lose credibility when you think those goons had nothing to do with BJP/RSS.

Don’t worry about my credibility as I said before even for the red Fort incident innocent till proven guilty . I’ve also heard Modi sent the protestors that vandalized and put up a religious flag at the red Fort . 

8 minutes ago, 9zaesm said:

Don’t worry about my credibility as I said before even for the red Fort incident innocent till proven guilty . I’ve also heard Modi sent the protestors that vandalized and put up a religious flag at the red Fort . 

I never heard that.

The only thing I saw was that he was a good friend of Sunny Deal and has few pictures with important people.

I would personally never say anything negative about Modi because I like him.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

I never heard that.

The only thing I saw was that he was a good friend of Sunny Deal and has few pictures with important people.

I would personally never say anything negative about Modi because I like him.

Maybe your talking about Nirav Modi lol but in reality your posts suggests otherwise. And no worries mate you’re entitled to your opinion and me mine.