IPL2020 Quiz!! - How much can you score?

indiadroneboy

Hi Guys,

Nice to see you guys enjoying the quiz, My friend told me there is wrong question

Thank you @nevada, for pointing to out the question. I have fixed it from my side now

image.thumb.png.62a85f6ff1087ab1e4456da9486d6dff.png

Nice to see that you guys are enjoying my hobby project, Please share this more, it gives me lot of motvation.

Edited by iplguy

7 minutes ago, nevada said:

@iplguy - the Sanju Samson question also needs to be updated with the right answer. He is not with the royals anymore. But other than that, the quiz looks good now.

@nevada I'm not sure about that!! I can clearly remember Sanju played for Royals this season.. check this scorecard 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8048/scorecard/1216541/rajasthan-royals-vs-mumbai-indians-45th-match-indian-premier-league-2020-21

Am I mistaken??? :fear1:

11 hours ago, indiadroneboy said:

@nevada I'm not sure about that!! I can clearly remember Sanju played for Royals this season.. check this scorecard 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8048/scorecard/1216541/rajasthan-royals-vs-mumbai-indians-45th-match-indian-premier-league-2020-21

Am I mistaken??? :fear1:

Sorry, my bad. The blue uniform pic tripped me up. That pic is from when he was with Delhi. 

On 12/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, indiadroneboy said:

@iplguy so do not change Sanju Samson's question.. you're right to have him under Royals :two_thumbs_up:

I just shared the link to your quiz with others too... way to go mate ! appreciate your effort :rock:  (i see you have done quiz for LPL too)

Thank you @indiadroneboy, and others for apreciation, your comments keeps me motivated.

I have an lpl quiz and and an ODI quiz already in the plaform, more on the way, Let me post the links for those as well. 

Edited by iplguy