Singh is King - Well Done Bhajji

Harbhajan becomes 3rd highest wicket taker for India, overtakes Be Ahmedabad | Thursday, Apr 3 2008 IST Off-spinner Harbhajan Singh became the third highest wicket taker for India overtaking spin legend Bishen Singh Bedi when he trapped Ashwell Prince of South Africa leg before for two on the first day of the second Test being played at Motera here today. Harbhajan with Prince's wicket moved on to 267 Test wickets overtaking Bedi's record of 266 wickets. Now only India captain Anil Kumble with 607 wickets and pace legend Kapil Dev with 434 wickets are ahead of Harbhajan Singh. Harbhajan Singh reached this milestone in his 65th Test at an average of 31.28. He has taken five wickets in an innings 21 times and taken 10 wickets in a match four times with best figures of eight for 84. ------------------- Dont recall a thread being made on this Not bad for a guy who isnt supposed to be in the Test team eh? 3rd highest wicket taker behind only Kumble and Kapil Congratz:hatsoff:

Yup. I agree. I thought he bowled with a lot of heart in this series. He took 19 wickets at an average of ~26, which is phenomenal because they made 800+ runs in the first test match and 400+runs in the second test. He was our best bowler by a huge margin. I hope he gets better and better from here.