TN Elections

coffee_rules

General comment:

What pisses me off the most is dynastic politics.  Every state that I pay attention to (Karnataka, Maharashtra, TN, the middle-finger state to the North of TN) .... all are full of leaders who think the state is their personal property and people are their subjects, who are there to vote for them, their kids and grandkids.   

The feudalistic obsession with kings, queens, royalty continues - except now it is netas and their dynasties playing the part of kings and queens.   In my opinion, this is the biggest bane of India's existence and its progress will continue to be hampered for as long as it lets shameless politicians think of the state as their personal property to be handed down within the family.  

And recently in the US ... DJT, DJT Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Jared ... pulling the same shyte.   

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

On 09/01/2021 at 4:09 PM, ash said:

Lol. This guy believe me he is a bad choice, already been trolled mercilessly.  BJP needs a strong local leader, one who can connect with the masses. An Urban IPS guy can't do ****.

Some simple tips if BJP wants to build a vote bank.

1) Identify a local leader. Someone with charisma and can connect with masses

2) Treat TN BJP as a separate state party. Don't support everything center does. Build some state autonomy

3) Don't use Nationalism and Religion to get votes . Ram temple ain't gonna get votes, Hindu nation ain't gonna get votes. 

4) DO NOT BRING HINDI IN. NO. NEVER. Oppose it vehement

Basically if you want to build a party here you have to adopt Dravidian principles. pan widget

This ravi character will claim something he and the other random guy character hate tamil people there are lots in this site who have visceral hate for TN and tamil people specifically. Like the OP an other TN hater, you are wasting your time trying to give logic in your response. 

In HDI human dev index - composite of education health and percapita social economic indicators, 

High HDI states are 

Kerala,HP,punjab followed by TN and Haryana. 

Guess who are in poor sub sahara level HDI ;)

UP and Bihar 

:cantstop:

BIMARU ?

@rangeelaraja @randomGuy pls discuss..may be its got something to do with TN elections.. kbye

Edited by Vilander

On 09/01/2021 at 5:08 PM, ash said:

All you are claiming are anecdotal evidence like my friend said this my friend said that . That is just hearsay. Come back with some proper stats like life expectancy, healthcare, education, GDP, jobs, percentage of migrant workers , doctor to population ratio etc etc.  

He will also claim he is also from TN etc lol..

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

In HDI human dev index - composite of education health and percapita social economic indicators, 

High HDI states are 

UP and Bihar 

BIMARU ?

@rangeelaraja @randomGuy pls discuss..may be its got something to do with TN elections.. kbye

Life expectancy comparison

TN 70.x

Karnataka 68.x

Andhra 68.x

West Bangal 70.x

Bihar 68.x

https://niti.gov.in/content/life-expectancy

But yes, I am happy for you if it helps you forget that you come from the state of world's ugliest people.:cantstop: 

When luck bestows dissymmetry and ugliness on people of a place, I guess it's forgivable if some people become bitter.:cantstop:

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

High HDI states are 

UP and Bihar 

BIMARU ?

I see a lot of people here in this thread about TN elections who don't live or never lived in TN or not even have Tamil ancestry. mostly other states people with an agenda. especially that ranodmguy who thinks dilli is inhabited by good looking models. he needs a mirror to his face to show the reality. clearly a demented interior cannot have a good exterior :facepalm:

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

HDI from freebies. Rice, laptops, direct dep into bank accounts, reservations at 69%. GST collection lowest fro Kerala, just leeches to economy

Those are not freebies. Every kid in the state has a laptop now to study. Free cycle, uniforms, mixie grinder , TV are all social justice measures. 

People like you are the ones who think poor people are just lazy and if they work hard and they will get rich, conveniently forgetting the caste and class barrier. 

8 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Life expectancy comparison

TN 70.x

Karnataka 68.x

Andhra 68.x

West Bangal 70.x

Bihar 68.x

https://niti.gov.in/content/life-expectancy

But yes, I am happy for you if it helps you forget that you come from the state of world's ugliest people.:cantstop: 

When luck bestows dissymmetry and ugliness on people of a place, I guess it's forgivable if some people become bitter.:cantstop:

Lol. Typical Jealous Racist ahole. We are here showing various Human development index and his argument is " lol Bhai we are white" . 

Man, times like this makes me wish Anna and Periyar continued their separate country agenda and got rid of this malignant tumour that we are carrying with us called north India

3 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol. Typical Jealous Racist ahole. We are here showing various Human development index and his argument is " lol Bhai we are white" . 

Man, times like this makes me wish Anna and Periyar continued their separate country agenda and got rid of this malignant tumour that we are carrying with us called north India

Stop replying to trolls bro. I laughed at the white complex these people have. These are the same people who will be called a terrorist in anglo countries and here they are mimicking western names such as bollywood from hollywood. Shahid kappor the indian tom cruise :rotfl:

11 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Stop replying to trolls bro. I laughed at the white complex these people have. These are the same people who will be called a terrorist in anglo countries and here they are mimicking western names such as bollywood from hollywood. Shahid kappor the indian tom cruise :rotfl:

The funny thing is even for abusing, he is not saying that they are smarter or more talented or more hard working or anything that matters. His only comeback his " we are prettier" . :phehe: I think deep down he knows that he is nferior in all other parameters , thus going for the " we are white" argument

2 minutes ago, ash said:

The funny thing is even for abusing, he is not saying that they are smarter or more talented or more hard working or anything that matters. His only comeback his " we are prettier" . :phehe: I think deep down he knows that he is nferior in all other parameters , thus going for the " we are white" argument

He sure is "prettier" to an older Pashtun tribal leader :phehe: Glad he is of some use. Just don't allow these characters to pass through our states. The smarter and well-behaved ones can come and more importantly learn the language and norms of the existing cultures here and integrate.

PS - you can see how they treat the darker ones in their "almost white" society. That's also a problem here but it raises its ugly head up north.