Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

10 hours ago, mishra said:

These so called poor Farmers can go and blow bubble. If they have issue, sort themselves out on efficiency and markets. I give a damn to these mofos

You probably hav a govt. job and latched on govt. tits. If you start efficiency as a criteria nothing in India will survive.

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:
So you support the protest tomorrow in the midst of second wave ?

They support killings in bengal..whats a fAke farmers protests compared to that?

We only support fair democratic process. Killings have no place in great Indian society.

On 5/4/2021 at 11:45 PM, Yoda-esque said:
On 5/4/2021 at 10:16 PM, coffee_rules said:
So you support the protest tomorrow in the midst of second wave ?

They support killings in bengal..whats a fAke farmers protests compared to that?

You people support gaining powe in states if even if 5000 people die everyday. It is all about power. Thug.

11 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Punjab farmers to hold massive protest against lockdown on May 8 amid rise in Covid cases..

I am confused,what are these fakes protesting again?

How many time you have condemned the election rallies so far? So who is the fake here?

3 hours ago, Khota said:

How many time you have condemned the election rallies so far? So who is the fake here?

Whataboutism doesn’t help here. One wrong doesn’t make the other wrong correct.  Farmers would be stupid to do a rally here. They will put themselves and families at risk. 

5 hours ago, gattaca said:

Whataboutism doesn’t help here. One wrong doesn’t make the other wrong correct.  Farmers would be stupid to do a rally here. They will put themselves and families at risk. 

And I agree. My issue is I condemn it but these hypocrites jump on farmers but dont say a thing if BJP holds a rally.

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

dont say a thing if BJP holds a rally

Election rallies by BJP should never have happened. The Kumbh Mela should never have happened. And this is me a 'bhakt' by your definition.

In the same way, vasiakhi celebrations in Amritsar Golden Temple should not have happened, lakhs of muslims demanding beheading of a hindu sadhu in a large crowd in UP should not have happened. farmer protesters who were camped out in the last month or so should not have happened. Election rallies by TMC, Congress should also not have happened - Are you going you condemn these or only things done by BJP is seen by you?

Edit- while im typing.. have you seen the massive gatherings in Hyderabad during Ramzan.. while the country is suffering in this wave? Are you personally going to hold Modi at fault for this too?

Its very easy to blame a party for electioneering when they need more Rajya Sabha seats- and other parties are doing the same. I am not saying I agree with it, that's why I have always advocated for a 1 election cycle where state and centre elections are done all at ONCE. This constant election cycles is diverting focus of the gov to campaigning instead of focusing on governance of the country- This is BJP as well as Congress if they were in power. 

The short term solution was people and individuals take responsibilities for their actions- no one cared at all so this was going to happen. You reap what you sow. Alternatively the management of this healthcare crises has been the fault of the government as they are ultimately responsible for their citizens. 

Edited by LordPrabhzy

On 5/5/2021 at 5:54 AM, Khota said:

I absolutely do not. Farmers should stay home.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

del

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Election rallies by BJP should never have happened. The Kumbh Mela should never have happened. And this is me a 'bhakt' by your definition.

In the same way, vasiakhi celebrations in Amritsar Golden Temple should not have happened, lakhs of muslims demanding beheading of a hindu sadhu in a large crowd in UP should not have happened. farmer protesters who were camped out in the last month or so should not have happened. Election rallies by TMC, Congress should also not have happened - Are you going you condemn these or only things done by BJP is seen by you?

Edit- while im typing.. have you seen the massive gatherings in Hyderabad during Ramzan.. while the country is suffering in this wave? Are you personally going to hold Modi at fault for this too?

Its very easy to blame a party for electioneering when they need more Rajya Sabha seats- and other parties are doing the same. I am not saying I agree with it, that's why I have always advocated for a 1 election cycle where state and centre elections are done all at ONCE. This constant election cycles is diverting focus of the gov to campaigning instead of focusing on governance of the country- This is BJP as well as Congress if they were in power. 

The short term solution was people and individuals take responsibilities for their actions- no one cared at all so this was going to happen. You reap what you sow. Alternatively the management of this healthcare crises has been the fault of the government as they are ultimately responsible for their citizens. 

See my post above yours at 5:54 AM. Read it and see I whole heartedly condemn it. No farmers rallies. No religious gathering at Golden Temple. Nothing should happen till positivity rate is below 5%.

I have condemned those. 

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

See my post above yours at 5:54 AM. Read it and see I whole heartedly condemn it. No farmers rallies. No religious gathering at Golden Temple. Nothing should happen till positivity rate is below 5%.

I have condemned those. 

However a lot of people and woke liberal /western media focus on Modi and Hindus. Thats all they can see. According to them Corona can only spread by BJP and Hindus... calling out other orgs and communities on the same mistakes is communal and fascism...