Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

On 10/14/2021 at 10:42 AM, Under_Score said:

One has to live in Punjab among the farmers for some time to know how challenging farming is. Even though I was brought up in a modern city like Blore, In 1998 I decided to live in Punjab for a year in my Dad's village. I have witnessed the hardships of farmers, I have literally seen my uncle ( Dad's brother ) with fear in his eyes while looking at the sky when there was a threat of heavy rain looming on the crops which were ready to be cut & rain would do lot of damage. The only difference between Punjab farmers & farmers in other parts of India might me....Almost every Punjab farmer household has their family member(s) immigrated to different parts of Europe & North America. This has eased the problem of subdivision & fragmentation. I don't know about farmers in other states of India but Punjab farmers love their land more than ANYTHING. They don't want to be dictated & controlled by some corporate greedy Billionaire in the future ( The way these laws were drafted )....If only bjp govt had the common sense of dialogue & tried meeting with the farmer leaders before implementing these corporate favoring laws in a shady 'voice vote' in the parliament without discussing all the pros & cons of the farm laws....There would've been no farmer protests. Since bjp govt was only thinking about favoring their party election fund providers & not the poor farmer....the present situation is the result....sigh

Great story. But isn't it true for several other class in India, farmers atleast get subsidies and karz mafi time and again, what about several Poor's who born at pavement and die at gutter but never protest or killed someone who lives in big building just across the road. Why farmer feels so privileged that they can take hostage entire nation for their cause. And stop paddlin and overhype by calling them Anndata BS. My grandfather was farmer my father's elder brother is farmer we have adequate land in our villege still my uncle and many others like him sits on Duaar and talk politics always complain about subsidies rather than doing hardship at farms. The actual hardship is done by labour working on those farms and they are the one who is still working in farms rather than having swim sona bath and massage at CP.

Edited by raki05

34 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Great story. But isn't it true for several other class in India, farmers atleast get subsidies and karz mafi time and again, what about several Poor's who born at pavement and die at gutter but never protest or killed someone who lives in big building just across the road. Why farmer feels so privileged that they can take hostage entire nation for their cause. And stop paddlin and overhype by calling them Anndata BS. My grandfather was farmer my father's elder brother is farmer we have adequate land in our villege still my uncle and many others like him sits on Duaar and talk politics always complain about subsidies rather than doing hardship at farms. The actual hardship is done by labour working on those farms and they are the one who is still working in farms rather than having swim sona bath and message at CP.

Farming is not challenging at all. Farmesr work just few day per season. Person claiming that its very challenging is actually clueless about farming. Only challenge in farming is getting the daily wages workers during harvest.  
Subsidy and karzmaafi is given so that they can stay in business else Anndatas in most countries will be replaced by American farm produce. Its harsh fact

Edited by mishra

36 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

They are bloddy goons.Actual farmers are still in their farms working hard for survival of their family. The one protesting and masquerading as farmers are goons. People so concerned here about farmers why don't they go sit along with those goon protestors and help them achieve what they want to.

18 minutes ago, raki05 said:

They are bloddy goons.Actual farmers are still in their farms working hard for survival of their family. The one protesting and masquerading as farmers are goons. People so concerned here about farmers why don't they go sit along with those goon protestors and help them achieve what they want to.

These pics and vids should be shown nation wide for whole of India to see what these protesters are all about.

4 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

The belt is the issue. Can we now accept this ? The entire  belt and their pind abroad on both sides of the border. Violent, Emotional and Dim wits. They should be kept in medieval land and away from all forms of human progress. 

I think its too much to expect this lot to read and discuss farm bills. 

If only caste-issues and beheadings (4 of them recently) hadn't happened in southern state of TN... Violent, emotional idiots seem to be omnipresent ..WB also hadn't plenty of inhuman political murders.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

So I guess law and order is no longer a state subject. 

Haryana and UP govts are at the border, this one happened in Haryana.  The police have to clear the area and how come SC which raised a suo moto on Lakhimpur Kheri incident would go silent on this issue? The roads have to be cleared. Ultimately, it falls on HM's lap. The silence from MoSha is as perplexing as it was in post-poll Bengal violence.  Even SC couldn't do anything for the 80k Hindus who had to run away to neighboring Assam from the rampaging TMC workers and BJP is always worried about debating on TV channels about Lutyens and LeLi media/Congress. 

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

These fattus has been made extinct or nearly extinct from Kabul to Lahore, and they have gall to speak such language. Only reason they survive is Hindus else south asia is effed

Edited by mishra