Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

On 4/17/2023 at 1:13 PM, Khota said:

Close to 25% tax. get your facts straight.

As usual, Missing forest for Bushes. My point was NRIs (specially Canadian types), are mostly siphoning money off India ie Contribution is negative

21 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Again. Reading the farm bill is important. @Khota @Under_Score Ajit Anjum videos is not enough. 

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

9.png

Never said farm bill was all bad. There is a way to implement these things and they tried to force it in an authoritarian way. There were lot of good things about the bill but farming is based on subsidy all over the world.

If you are a CA truly then you are lot smarter than most of us. You understand better than most that farming all over the world is subsidized.

3 hours ago, mishra said:

As usual, Missing forest for Bushes. My point was NRIs (specially Canadian types), are mostly siphoning money off India ie Contribution is negative

It is forest from trees, not bushes. Rules are not Canada dependent. They apply to any country.

5 hours ago, bharathh said:

Are you questioning the academic rigour he puts into his earnest discussions? Sometimes I feel like Khota is a bad version of Chatgpt with biased data trained by Arvind Kejriwal

My answer to you was elusive because that is how you responded to me. At least @coffee_rules  put some effort in his post and gave some name of "woke" politician.

You were just plain lazy.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

It is forest from trees, not bushes. Rules are not Canada dependent. They apply to any country.

Thank you. You just proved the point I was making.

Yes Canadian types are in some others too but they all  belong to one part of India

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Always say. If you want to understand Pakistan mindset, understand Punjab mindset. It's same on both sides. 

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

9.png

Don't make these generalized remarks. 1000's of year of different history reflects in the mindset and it is different.

22 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Always say. If you want to understand Pakistan mindset, understand Punjab mindset. It's same on both sides. 

The mindset was enough for ISI & Pakistani awaam + Army to leave life long scars after the reprisals of 1947.  Sometime bother to read books of their army jernails about how much hatred they have for Indian Punjab. 

You should refrain from These generalized statements as I guess you are a NRI.   Gather some decent knowledge first before talking sh** about Punjabis and India next time.  And never compare Punjab with a shi*hole like Pakistan.   Punjab is literally Switzerland compared to Entire Pakistan. 

Edited by Lone Wolf