Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

4 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

if the centre hasnt learnt anything from 2022 then im sorry you cant take BJP seriously- this is a classic pre election anarchy creation to make the gov look bad.

You cant have a repeat of 26th Jan again where scores of CRPF and police were assaulted- dont care about optics. Deal with these khalistani funded rioters with an iron fist and drive them back all the way to Punjab- get the fking Army in fgs!

Centre is in a dilemma. Vote bhi chahiye na 

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I opened the thread to post this ridiculous demand of 10k pm pension. Good that you have already posted.

There are outrageous demands like complete debt waitvers, 0 income tax, etc

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

They caved in front of Shaheen bag Sulli auntie brigades... Even Media was pressuring gormint.. 

That's what happens when you don't have conviction.. 

Now Farmers know the Gormint won't do much..  Otherwise local as well Int'l media would do nanga naach.  Optics already aren't good. 

Cut a deal with opposition or AAP & be done with it. 

Centre isn’t going to win Punjab. AAP has played it so well that they have won the match against BJP even before the match has started. But least centre can do is fix the fixers so well that nxt time no such fixing happens. Its time to give definite messagiing. Kejri needs to be behind bars now for corruption 

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

They caved in front of Shaheen bag Sulli auntie brigades... Even Media was pressuring gormint.. 

That's what happens when you don't have conviction.. 

Now Farmers know the Gormint won't do much..  Otherwise local as well Int'l media would do nanga naach.  Optics already aren't good. 

Cut a deal with opposition or AAP & be done with it. 

You can call them lacking of ruthlessness to handle protests violently. Mulayam killed a 1000 Karsevaks in 1990, Indira Gandhi bombed our own citizens in Mizo 1966, took out devotees and terrorists in Operation Bluestar. BJP chickens out and wants to decide on negotiations and are always election focused. At least this time, they have tear-gassed the Khalistanis and AAP goondas that AAP government has left freely to the Haryana border. 

Only 6% of farmers benefits from MSP. This paints a very sorry picture. AAaP and Congress are responsible for this anarchy 

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Only 6% of farmers benefits from MSP. This paints a very sorry picture. AAaP and Congress are responsible for this anarchy 

You are assuming that MSP is good. There is n benefit apart from gvmnt forced to buy produce from tax payers money and then selling it in International market at cheaper rate. Ie subsidising it for foreigners.

This is sll about AAP   Punjab elections. And his voter base protesting for freebies. They font desrve anything. 

24 minutes ago, mishra said:

You are assuming that MSP is good. There is n benefit apart from gvmnt forced to buy produce from tax payers money and then selling it in International market at cheaper rate. Ie subsidising it for foreigners.

This is sll about AAP   Punjab elections. And his voter base protesting for freebies. They font desrve anything. 

BJP doesn’t get any MPs from Punjab. They should crush this dalla middlemen protesters and they would gain more votes outside by using an iron hand. 

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Centre isn’t going to win Punjab. AAP has played it so well that they have won the match against BJP even before the match has started. But least centre can do is fix the fixers so well that nxt time no such fixing happens. Its time to give definite messagiing. Kejri needs to be behind bars now for corruption 

If Centre isnt going to win Punjab, then what motive does AAP have to do this?

9 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

nah.. people protesting aren't voting for bjp. Lesson I am sure they have learnt from state elections. no wonder they are going hard this time. 

34 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

nah.. people protesting aren't voting for bjp. Lesson I am sure they have learnt from state elections. no wonder they are going hard this time. 

As predicted, Foreign media is reduced to playing a toolkit operator giving cover fire to anarchists 

Behati Ganga mein sab kuch dho lo

4 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

If Centre isnt going to win Punjab, then what motive does AAP have to do this?

See, Sikh media in UK is not dame as India. I saw it on Sikh pro khalistani channel that AAP is supporting this protest.

Not only AAP, the speed at which mi lords started looking into case, it seems it all plamned and well funded

If this protest doesn’t happen, AAP would have little chamce in LS to win over 50% seat. Now its clean sweep in Punjab

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

See, Sikh media in UK is not dame as India. I saw it on Sikh pro khalistani channel that AAP is supporting this protest.

Not only AAP, the speed at which mi lords started looking into case, it seems it all plamned and well funded

If this protest doesn’t happen, AAP would have little chamce in LS to win over 50% seat. Now its clean sweep in Punjab

In that case good move by AAP then?

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Offcourse, If you think electorally. Thats why I said, AAP has ensured clean sweep in Punjab by this one moove. However this all could backfire if protesting mob is  contained at Singhu Border or at any Punjab state border as it will impact movement of Punjab population instead of Delhi Population.

To me, This is classic example of AAP politics which is anarchy like Arab Spring or what happened in Georgia, Ukraine or anywhere else where by Parliament was taken over by limited protestors and West was quick to declare that it was mood of those nation. India is a strong country but that risk is there as the mob is equipped enough to bring down whole Parliament building.

This time, I dont think its repeat of 26 Jan 2021 , It will pottetially be  worse as protesting mob has prepared itself on basis of lessons learned in 2021. I am certain that Government knows it too.

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Behati Ganga mein sab kuch dho lo

This guy will forever be salty to removed from JK governorship...  (Most lucrative governor post) His predecessor Vohra guy made so much money & literally looted Shrine board. 

Malik saab didn't get his chance as he got blindsided & removed.  Dukh dard peeda