Sky Sports Thread

sage

DK has been lauded a lot by Hussain and lot during the coverage. Hussain even said DK has been the find of the tour lol. He is going to be in England during test series it has been confirmed.. one question i had was why the hell we dont have any t20 s during indias tour to england. Normally we have tests and some t20s and odis..this time nothing?

1 hour ago, neel roy said:

DK has been lauded a lot by Hussain and lot during the coverage. Hussain even said DK has been the find of the tour lol. He is going to be in England during test series it has been confirmed.. one question i had was why the hell we dont have any t20 s during indias tour to england. Normally we have tests and some t20s and odis..this time nothing?

waha broadcasters will tell him to do Kohli-Rohit dhoni chalisa

3 hours ago, neel roy said:

LOIs will be on a separate tour from now on.  Even this LOI series was supposed to be played in OCT-Nov last year but due to Covid it got merged.  

Hopefully we get a lot of SKY coverage during India's tour