IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

17 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Naah his body is too fragile.

No. He just needs to run in well in his runup and he will be fine. He will get the issue if he runs in slowly that will lead more time on backfoot and more lateral flexion. He needs very fast BFC.

56 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Naah his body is too fragile.

truly speaking he is not fragile but his body can stretch and hs the talent to over stretch and bowl faster. point i want to make is he is a super talented fast pacer but AR job is extremmely demanding...its like playing 2 games, human being cannot take it easily. see his fielding too , he can stretch like anything.

bcos he stretches , pushes his body to stretch hard , he can get hurt , he can get injured and then his muscles nerves get pulled , even had a big back issue bcos he was trying too hard. so its like he tried above n beyond his body limits.

as of today only pacer who looks over stretching in Umraan malik who stretches very hard and even hardik stretches sometimes too hard. even umesh used to stretch earlier when he was a regular 145K pacer at the start of his career. any pace above 125K for most bowlers requires to stretch above n beyond and thats why the players gt hurt /injured.

thats why all experienced pacers start bowling Slow bcos they dont want their mucles n bones n nerve pulls. 

when ever i used run too fast in running between the wickets , i used to gt some leg pulls or leg or knee injuries so i finally realised to run little slower when i had to take runs and so i used to avoid very cheeky risky runs.

8 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Mostly the the most fittest have very fast BFC,Hardik isn't that fit and strong

It is all about athleticism and Pandya is a super athlete but because he started fast bowling only at 19, he lacked in basics. He is doing quite well at this point. Pandya is one of the fittest and the strongest cricketers this team has and he has no fitness issues. His bowling injury isn't related to fitness.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

It is all about athleticism and Pandya is a super athlete but because he started fast bowling only at 19, he lacked in basics. He is doing quite well at this point. Pandya is one of the fittest and the strongest cricketers this team has and he has no fitness issues. His bowling injury isn't related to fitness.

Question is .... how can Hardik's bowling fitness be sorted ?

3 minutes ago, Vijy said:

it's difficult to understand because it is mostly lacking in common sense

Why would he chose batting first when he just won last game bowling first. You cannot hold captain responsible for a decision like this. These are taken from management level.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Why would he chose batting first when he just won last game bowling first. You cannot hold captain responsible for a decision like this. These are taken from management level.

captain will have some input, and in certain cases will also have the final say.

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

I think he played Delhi's last Ranji match.

Yeah and took a 7-fer as well.

There are high chances that he can play good amount of matches for KKR.
They don't have a big bench and they would need a quick to pair alongside Lockie/Southee...and I dont' think Vaibhav or Khejroliya have that much pace (Umesh can't bowl in death).

Edited by singhvivek141

Would like to see how some of the Ind bowler progressed :

Rana-KKR

Tiyagi- SRH

Arjun-MI

Mukesh and Simranjeet-CSK

Mayank Yadav- LSG heard he's got pace

Also if there are any decent T20 wkt-batter , rt. now only Jitesh -PK comes to the mind.

Any good legspin/mystery spin this season ?? 

Edited by tapandrun