IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

On 4/6/2023 at 8:35 AM, Suhaan said:

Avinash has not been recorded on match guns yet

I saw the summary in rcb practice matches..for him..1/38 in 3 overs..not sure what to make of it..as others were expensive too..

lets just keep low expectations..whenever he debut..young lad would be nervous..

25 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Do you have some sensibility. Toxic trolling should never be ignored. If you can't write something good, don't write. Why this generation thinks shaming a player is okay. Criticize but don't write his epitaph.

Why you have this cringe habit of poking your nose in everything?get lost, it's clear as anything

Don't make this a gas chamber with your boring lectures

You can try some different forum than advising me,I'm free to post what I like,a thin skinned wannabe rightist can simply ignore my post

Edited by Suhaan

45 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Why you have this cringe habit of poking your nose in everything?get lost, it's clear as anything

Don't make this a gas chamber with your boring lectures

You can try some different forum than advising me,I'm free to post what I like,a thin skinned wannabe rightist can simply ignore my post

Nah. Some people need to be corrected. I have zero tolerance for such trolls.

You think no one is good enough to correct you. What do you make of this-

IMG-20230410-100610.jpg

That's how an actual bowler reacts to extremities. Anything can happen on a cricket field and they understand it.

51 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

@express bowling @Mosher @raki05  your thoughts  on yesterday's KKR vs GT match,the last over?

I dint see the match but I like Rinku and have high hopes from him. Also i hope other trundlers face the same wrath. I have seen Punjab playing trundler Sandeep yday. At least I am happy that Sakariya got nice treatment against csk and post that Delhi dint choose him,Hope all trundlers get same treatment.