IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

1 minute ago, rollingstoned said:

Run up and rhythm is not right. 2 times a false start. 

He could have still had Tilak out. 

I think one time he stopped due to Tilak not ready.

Probably due to left right combination he is unable to set one rhythm. 

Pace looks good, probably will crank up as he plays mote.

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

No need to bowl short here,even tad short

Why Umran?

This is a belter

There were 4 good deliveries ,you need to close the over

Field sets were for shorter ones...  No protection in V... 

12 hours ago, express bowling said:

After the IPL started and U19 tournaments gained more coverage, we saw that India had so many genuine quicks.

I don't know how relevant this is or if it is even true..... this is second hand/third hand info and may not be true. However a person I know very well and practiced medicine in India had a patient who played cricket very very well and said to the patient something like...."Why don't you try for the Mumbai Ranji team as well as you play?"

The patient answers paraphrased- "What doctor!!! Do you know how much it costs to get into the Mumbai Ranji team? Lots of money has to be paid. I don't have any money to give. So....."

Now I don't know if this is true but I played cricket until college in India but our maidservants son was a much better player than me - however he did not go far as his family of course could not pay for the gear for him etc.

If the above doctor story is true.... if.... then the IPL changed the money equation. IPL owners do not need the players paying them money to get into their team as they are obscenely wealthy themselves. They buy good players and this has resulted in good players - esp good pace bowlers - getting a chance which they otherwise could not in Ranjis. That would explain easily a lot .... if the above story is true.