IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Safety first...  Lack of guts,  risk taking ails Indians in almost every sphere of life. 

Someone tell these r**ards that they are not winning anything with their eggsperince... 

This first statement hits hard. 

Even for education. 

26 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

Arshdeep singh is 6 3' but bowls 134k deliveries. I don't like anything about this guy in international stage.

God I am blind. I keep getting confused with akashdeep and arshdeep

15 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

Arshdeep singh is 6 3' but bowls 134k deliveries. I don't like anything about this guy in international stage.

What has height got to do with speed? He was always in this range

Bad thing is his death bowling accuracy is off. So shouldn't be considered.

42 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Starc is now fast medium bowler in IPL. Mayank should understand this that bowl at the pace which your body allows even 147-148 is good enough to be a good bowler

Bro, you understand Starc is in his 30s? 

Why not use an express bowler like one instead of expecting him to be a work horse medium pacer? Use him in short bursts, don't burn him out playing every single game and monitor his fitness and manage his work load?

Nah, he should cut down on his pace because some Aussie bowler in his 30s doesn't bowl as quick as he used to in his 20s! 

Edited by JaFanatic

"He felt a little bit of tightness at the top of his hip leading into the last game, but that was about a one-out-of-ten pain, and we thought that there were clinical signs," Langer said in a press conference on Thursday.

Maybe Mayank wouldn't have missed these two matches had he been rested in that match. 

14 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Would prefer if he backed himself to bowl Yorkers a bit more instead of spamming slower wide balls like senior statesmen in Undercutter, Bhuvi, harshal etc. 

Yes. If Harshit can develop the fast, accurate yorker then his death bowling arsenal would be complete.

This should be his go-to delivery.