IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

17 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

I am inclined now to what @Suhaanbhai says.

These Tyagi's, Umran's should leave this country and play for other teams. Even if it's for Ireland, Scotland, Singapore, USA type associate nations. Although I think teams like NZ will find a way to play them.

It's better to be called as an international cricketer for some other country than rotting themselves under a corrupt shitty board like BCCI who keep on organizing a third grade tournament like IPL.

It’s not just the board. It’s individuals too like Nehra. You can’t change the mindset of morons that easily especially if success goes to their heads.

lol RCB had Green bowling quick and using the pitch. In contrast GT has got Mohit’s dollys with the keeper up. Off course it’s easier for Faf and kohli.

12 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

Now he is supposed to get bcci contract and will be furtger ruined by NCA

this is great news , this indicates he will definitely get an opportunity to represent India in one of the games after t20 world cup.

1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

fk GT for not playing Tyagi..make them rot at last position and Nehra gets fired..

57 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Let's not spare Kirsten either.

Kirsten, Nehra, Ashish Kapoor :cantstop:.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, MK55 said:

lol RCB had Green bowling quick and using the pitch. In contrast GT has got Mohit’s dollys with the keeper up. Off course it’s easier for Faf and kohli.

I know it's more due to influence of Nehra & Kirsten...but Gill doesn't seem to be a very bright guy.

Yeah, he looks calm on the field..but he simply don't have any idea about the pitch and team composition.

I don't think he can be the captain for Indian Cricket in future. Hope Jaiswal turns to be better.

Edited by singhvivek141

19 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

I know it's more due to influence of Nehra & Kirsten...but Gill doesn't seem to be a very bright guy.

Yeah, he looks calm on the field..but he simply don't have any idea about the pitch and team composition.

I don't think he can be the captain for Indian Cricket in future. Hope Jaiswal turns to be better.

Yes, I’ve never rated him as a captain. Even in his interviews is such a kill joy whenever they ask him anything about quick bowlers. For starters, he calls genuine quick bowlers medium pacers lol.

4 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Yes, I’ve never rated him as a captain. Even in his interviews is such a kill joy whenever they ask him anything about quick bowlers. For starters, he calls genuine quick bowlers medium pacers lol.

These are instagram fools

They aren't bright

All they spend their mind in how'd they will look good and gora chitta

Posted (edited)

What do u think about having Varun Aaron as the fast bowling coach? He seems quite knowledgeable and aware about the game as an analyst/commentator. 
Plus I can’t emphasize this enough. He absolutely loves quick bowling.  He never attained what he was capable of and may be that will help him even more as a coach and in building the next gen pace bowlers.

Edited by MK55

2 minutes ago, MK55 said:

What do u think about having Varun Aaron as the fast bowling coach? He seems quite knowledgeable and aware about the game as an analyst/commentator. 
Plus I can’t emphasize this enough. He absolutely loves quick bowling.  He never attained what he was capable of and may be that will help him even more as a coach and in building the next gen pace bowlers.

We need a coach who can instill confidence in our genuine quicks regarding their skills along with teaching them the art of taking wickets and not just bowl fast but bowl to take wickets. 

12 minutes ago, MK55 said:

It's not his fault. Go around grass root level and no one will use term fast bowler. They all use medium pacer. Him saying medium pacer does not mean he is demeaning their pace. It's just the terminology that's in use for fast bowlers from the grass root level in India.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It's not his fault. Go around grass root level and no one will use term fast bowler. They all use medium pacer. Him saying medium pacer does not mean he is demeaning their pace. It's just the terminology that's in use for fast bowlers from the grass root level in India.

He's playing international cricket for sometime

Even u19s are also hyped,that's no excuse

He's certainly quite paindu dull