IPL 2021: As an Indian fan (neutral ) which team’s victory is important?

Global.Baba

Who should win this tournament?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. For the greater good: who should win IPL 2021?

7 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

On topic though why are people voting for Dehi 

do we need to see Rahane,Dhawan,Ashwin back in the reckoning?

other players are Axar Patel who has been around for a decade.

Only Pant and Shaw are the real future and Shaw has been off color in internationals.

Rest are inter talents.

No real upside.

So no Mi,RR,CSK and DC for me right now which fit the criteria.

I am in favor of RCB but let me think through about SRH,KKR and Punjab

Says the moron that picked RCB.

6 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

SRH: Because Bhuvi will be in prime form and maybe even win purple cap if SRH win. Will be great for us in WTC and wt20.

RCB: Kohli will finally learn some tricks/points on how to captain an LOI team. Right now he is a deer caught in headlights with no idea of a tournament captaincy.  

Instead why not make someone who knows to win 5 IPL trophies the captain of the national side

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:mi:

• every team needs to adopt their attacking culture 
  • it just makes Rohit case as captain very strong
  • they use left-right so well 
  • They have taken their cricket to next level, if they keep winning other teams will have no choice to up their game

The problem is that everyone in MI apart from Rohit follows this attacking pattern. 

4 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Instead why not make someone who knows to win 5 IPL trophies the captain of the national side

Very good option but we know that's not gonna happen so lets try and improve what we have :) 

On 4/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, Global.Baba said:

I mean MI winning will it add anything new? Because most of their core are already in the Indian side or on the fringes

CSK has exciting international talent and some over the hill players.

RR too international talent is exciting, Indian talent is alright.

I am picking negatives here to prove a point. I am sure there will be a lot of positives.

for a second wear your India hat instead of a franchise hat and think from India’s perspective whose winning will have the maximum impact in the larger context ?

I am going with RCB: A captain who can finally believe  he can win importance multi-team tournaments, core Indian bowling attack- Siraj,Saini,Chahal,Sundar. Future India prospect: Paddikal. This team winning will be great for Indian cricket 

Ur views and justification please.

Voted for DC because of Shaw and Pant... second is RR again for youngsters which they have . I used to support KxiP but ever since Hahul started batting selfishly stopped supporting them.