Austin 3:!6

Predict the winner of the match?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win today's game?

• Chennai Dosa
    • Rajasthani Dal Baati

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Global.Baba said:

fair point but there is something wrong. Being out of shape is a different thing but even his demeanor looks so negative. May be has issues with CSk mgt/ Dhoni/Fleming

I think that does not seem plausible. CSK I think take care of their players very well & Dhoni seems to be his best friend. 

I think he is past it as a cricketer with absolutely no will to improve. He is lucky he is still getting games

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

I think that does not seem plausible. CSK I think take care of their players very well & Dhoni seems to be his best friend. 

I think he is past it as a cricketer with absolutely no will to improve. He is lucky he is still getting games

There definitely was issues last year with Dhoni which is why he had left. Otherwise no way he peaves an IPL session like thatv

Just now, New guy said:

There definitely was issues last year with Dhoni which is why he had left. Otherwise no way he peaves an IPL session like thatv

I am sure if there were any serious issues, he won't be playing this year. Last year also he left keeping family in mind.

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I am sure if there were any serious issues, he won't be playing this year. Last year also he left keeping family in mind.

That family excuse was not true considering he traveled to Dubai a week AFTER the attack on his family. 

As for not playing, why would he give up his source of income 

Edited by New guy

Just now, SK_IH said:

There is too much money, future prospects and professional  relationships at stake that can cloud those.

Any way it is just speculation. Hope everything is ok with him and as you said it could just be he is going through the motions. 

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Theek hai bhai you know better. Dhoni aur Raina ki takraar huyi thi 

No, no, players used to travel for years  suddenly miss family after one week away from them and leave an entire crore of rupees and a season