Vaccine theory

Real McCoy

11 minutes ago, gattaca said:

This is really getting annoying another dose for fall in US. Makes you feel like a lab rat.

Everyone taking Covid vaccine at this point is a lab rat because no one knows what it would do to you two-three years down the line especially true for mRNA vaccines for which we don't have much data or past history available. At least, adenovirus vector and whole virion vaccine techniques are tried and tested.

Remember this date. He is already talking about the third wave and more vaccination is required to prevent it. What are the odds of it happening now that 2 crore have already been vaccinated in one day with god knows what vaccine and plenty more to come. There is a vacc drive in my city tommorrow :afraid:. Repeat after me

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

47 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Remember this date. He is already talking about the third wave and more vaccination is required to prevent it. What are the odds of it happening now that 2 crore have already been vaccinated in one day with god knows what vaccine and plenty more to come. There is a vacc drive in my city tommorrow :afraid:. Repeat after me

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

With 1 cr per day, we will probably be able to vaccinate all of 18+ with at least one dose by October end.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, Real McCoy said:

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

Is that a krimi samharaka mantra? Indian pharmaceutical companies have spent big time to boost their Vax production capacity. They wouldn't do so if it weren't a recurring revenue stream. As the saying goes, follow the money trail. 

11 hours ago, nevada said:

Is that a krimi samharaka mantra? Indian pharmaceutical companies have spent big time to boost their Vax production capacity. They wouldn't do so if it weren't a recurring revenue stream. As the saying goes, follow the money trail. 

Its the hare krishna mahamantra. Look at this

The National Institutes of Health earmarked $600,000 for the Wuhan Institute of Virology over a five-year period to study whether bat coronaviruses could be transmitted to humans, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told lawmakers Tuesday.

Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), told a House Appropriations subcommittee that the money was funneled to the Chinese lab through the non-profit EcoHealth Alliance to fund “a modest collaboration with very respectable Chinese scientists who were world experts on coronavirus.”

https://nypost.com/2021/05/25/fauci-admits-nih-funding-of-wuhan-lab-denies-gain-of-function/

Why would NIH fund wuhan institute over a 5 year study about bat coronaviruses and why create another organization to fund these scientists. They could directly fund through NIH. Also the rationale pushed by Fauci is BS. Why would you study a disease that allegedly killed 800 humans 20 years ago. There are a lot of countries much closer to China. why weren't they worried about bats and coronaviruses. There were earlier reports that the lab itself is partly owned by glaxosmithkline which is tied up with pfizer and it involves big names such as soros, fauci, etc. This was later "debunked" by mainstream media. You should know a lot of things debunked by mainstream media is just damage control. I'll post a separate thread on it when I get time.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I know, was j/k that should we just chant this mantra to save ourselves.

Why would NIH fund wuhan institute over a 5 year study about bat coronaviruses and why create another organization to fund these scientists. They could directly fund through NIH. Also the rationale pushed by Fauci is BS. Why would you study a disease that allegedly killed 800 humans 20 years ago. There are a lot of countries much closer to China. why weren't they worried about bats and coronaviruses. There were earlier reports that the lab itself is partly owned by glaxosmithkline which is tied up with pfizer and it involves big names such as soros, fauci, etc. This was later "debunked" by mainstream media. You should know a lot of things debunked by mainstream media is just damage control. I'll post a separate thread on it when I get time.

I will wait for our resident scientific person to give an explanation :) Maybe there is a valid explanation for it, after all. Probably it's one of hundreds or thousands of such studies they fund, inserting another org in between so as to not get their hands dirty directly. 

1 hour ago, nevada said:

I know, was j/k that should we just chant this mantra to save ourselves.

Chanting mantras and doing nothing won't solve anything. But chanting will give some clarity of mind among the mindfvcking going on by the media. It doesn't mean krishna or rama. one can chant mantras of the god they hold dear to their heart like Ganesh, Shiva, Muruga(Karthikeya for northies), Jesus, Allah, etc. I will embrace someone who sincerely chants allahuakbar over some sCiENtIsT like anthony foulshit. Chanting mantras is also a part of established religions and act as a counter against those sCiEntIsTs who take sCiEnCe as a religion.

I will wait for our resident scientific person to give an explanation :) Maybe there is a valid explanation for it, after all. Probably it's one of hundreds or thousands of such studies they fund, inserting another org in between so as to not get their hands dirty directly. 

Bingo! Something our resident psyans expert will overlook and post the same bar charts like a bot

Chanting mantras and doing nothing won't solve anything. But chanting will give some clarity of mind among the mindfvcking going on by the media. It doesn't mean krishna or rama. one can chant mantras of the god they hold dear to their heart like Ganesh, Shiva, Muruga(Karthikeya for northies), Jesus, Allah, etc. I will embrace someone who sincerely chants allahuakbar over some sCiENtIsT like anthony foulshit. Chanting mantras is also a part of established religions and act as a counter against those sCiEntIsTs who take sCiEnCe as a religion.

Bingo! Something our resident psyans expert will overlook and post the same bar charts like a bot

I listen to sacred mantra chanting on Youtube all the time. Mostly Sanskrit chanting, sometimes Budhist prayer chants. It gives a sense of calm and balance. Science is not all evil but when it is subverted and becomes the b!tch of big pockets, it is more dangerous than superstition.

18 hours ago, nevada said:

I listen to sacred mantra chanting on Youtube all the time. Mostly Sanskrit chanting, sometimes Budhist prayer chants. It gives a sense of calm and balance. Science is not all evil but when it is subverted and becomes the b!tch of big pockets, it is more dangerous than superstition.

listening to mantra chanting on yt can be good but not always. some say if you are hearing from a good devotee/person, its good. but if its from a bad person, its not good. also yt has some videos with different frequency ranges. that may not be good. its better if you have a CD/cassette(I know its hard to find one or a player). that is better than yt. I'm weaning myself off of yt mostly. science is neutral. its good or evil depending upon who controls the funding and narrative.

PS - Chanting alongside (if that's not possible, atleast in your mind) to a recitation by some good devotee is also good

Edited by Real McCoy

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation

This explains the vacc development and testing takes MINIMUM 10 years. But we have vacc developed by several companies already :rolleyes: Yet the vacc supporters turn a blind eye to it.

This guy elaborates further on it here. @Jimmy Cliff I recommend you to take a look at this channel. He is talking from an English perspective but has good info on this whole charade.