Cricketers who are unabashedly proud of their religion

coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Keshav deserves an IPl contract...  Guy is probably better than lot of our spinners already.  Dharmic fellow as well..  Looking at his insta profile

Just went through and quite surprised..how incredible is it thau he stil maintains such strong sense of dharma.. i now feel more connected to him than the other Indian players and actually happy for South African win 

Current 'modern' cricketers fear the woke backlash from liberals and be labelled as RSS/BJP agents if they are too hindu.. yet if a muslim player was overly religious all is well. They keep quiet to protect their brand value which again is a DNA trait of hindus to forsake their own faith for the sake of making money, so dont expect Kohli or Pandya making trips to Ayodhya or Kashi anytime soon

6 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Just went through and quite surprised..how incredible is it thau he stil maintains such strong sense of dharma.. i now feel more connected to him than the other Indian players and actually happy for South African win 

I don't think you noticed but Keshav takes blessing from Dharti maa before crossing the boundary everytime.  It all comes down to upbringing in the end.  Chapris like Pandu bros won't understand it while Kela Rahul & Kolli are all woke. 

Lol.. I remember Shoaib Akhtar was relatively less into religion and hated the team atmosphere under Inzamam. Even in his book he wrote about it.
I recall one of the chat shows he said Inzamam and Yousuf talked more about how to convince Lara to convert than how to get him out.

Or less concerned about converting their 50s to 100s but converting Lara.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

On 6/6/2021 at 10:42 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

The entire Pakistan team during their Tableeghi Jamat days. 

There were noises about Danish Kaneria not getting the opportunities he deserved because he refused to convert. 

they just do numaaish of their religion. hardly religious