Covid-related effects or vaccine side-effects - Which are worse?

BacktoCricaddict

On 9/15/2021 at 10:45 AM, Real McCoy said:

no matter how many graphs you post, this can be easily faked. When heart attack cases are issued covid death certificates, this makes it moot

Many of those heart attacks have happened due to Covid. My friend's brother died like that. He had Covid, was in ICU but died of heart attack after Covid complications.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Many of those heart attacks have happened due to Covid. My friend's brother died like that. He had Covid, was in ICU but died of heart attack after Covid complications.

how does koweed give heart attacks. i know they'll give some stupid reason for us plebs but I have never seen this before. sorry for your friend on his loss. how old was his brother. did he have any pre existing heart conditions, genetic condition inherited from his parents or BP

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

how does koweed give heart attacks. i know they'll give some stupid reason for us plebs but I have never seen this before. sorry for your friend on his loss. how old was his brother. did he have any pre existing heart conditions, genetic condition inherited from his parents or BP

He died in ICU. Covid virus works in many ways. Blood clotting is another effect of the virus. It affects brain too. It can also cause organ failure. This virus triggers our immune system too in which immune system kills healthy cells.

The guy who died was 38-39. His SpO2 went down very low but it started to recover and we were hopeful of him getting well, he suffered stroke. He had diabetes but my friend also has diabetes who recovered without any problem. Diabetes runs in their family.

52 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He died in ICU. Covid virus works in many ways. Blood clotting is another effect of the virus. It affects brain too. It can also cause organ failure. This virus triggers our immune system too in which immune system kills healthy cells.

The guy who died was 38-39. His SpO2 went down very low but it started to recover and we were hopeful of him getting well, he suffered stroke. He had diabetes but my friend also has diabetes who recovered without any problem. Diabetes runs in their family.

Ironically one of the earliest vacc administered in India had blood clots and strokes in brain. This person was a healthy old man without any heart problems or BP and died within a week. Another old man died due to different parts of the body affected finally ending with a heart attack which he has had before. This person although old was expected to be normal before dying. In his case, the steroids given to him caused kidney failure and while trying for a dialysys, he died of heart attack.

The unvaccinated population is a breeding ground for the virus to multiply.  The more it multiplies, the more variants occur - this is simple mathematics.  The more variants there are, the more chances for variants-of-concern (VOCs) to emerge.  If one of those VOCs provides a natural-selection advantage of vaccine-resistance, then it will spread in vaccinated populations too. 

But note:  The original breeding ground for variation is locations where the virus can multiply more and make more variations, i.e., unvaccinated population.  If you minimize multiplication at the front-end, occurrence vaccine-resistant and other VOCs can be minimized and eventually stamped out.

Please get vaccinated and encourage everyone you know who is not vaccinated to also do so.

E_wPeVAUYAIhhq7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

@BacktoCricaddict,  what is up with these GoFundMe's for these anti vaxx pests pests who passed away from COVID?

A mum of four who boasted of being “unmasked, unmuzzled, and unvaccinated” has died of Covid-19, with her loved ones now begging for donations.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/gofundme-set-up-to-cover-funeral-costs-of-antivax-mum-of-four-who-died-of-covid19/news-story/303975c31e1eed1d1f7a0320dac10f4e

Edited by EnterTheVoid

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

@BacktoCricaddict,  what is up with these GoFundMe's for these anti vaxx pests pests who passed away from COVID?

A mum of four who boasted of being “unmasked, unmuzzled, and unvaccinated” has died of Covid-19, with her loved ones now begging for donations.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/gofundme-set-up-to-cover-funeral-costs-of-antivax-mum-of-four-who-died-of-covid19/news-story/303975c31e1eed1d1f7a0320dac10f4e

IMHO, our derision should not be directed at people like her.  The relentless barrage of misinformation on social media can cause great fear and confusion in people.  The problem is people trust news from people they already trust/agree with for other reasons, especially politics.  My derision is reserved for political leaders, media personalities and snake-oil salesmen who prey on people's fears for personal/political gain.     

23 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

IMHO, our derision should not be directed at people like her.  The relentless barrage of misinformation on social media can cause great fear and confusion in people.  The problem is people trust news from people they already trust/agree with for other reasons, especially politics.  My derision is reserved for political leaders, media personalities and snake-oil salesmen who prey on people's fears for personal/political gain.     

Yeah, fair call mate. 

Despite the lies peddled by these pests, vaccination rates are on the rise. Good to see :two_thumbs_up:

10 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

The unvaccinated population is a breeding ground for the virus to multiply.  The more it multiplies, the more variants occur - this is simple mathematics.  The more variants there are, the more chances for variants-of-concern (VOCs) to emerge.  If one of those VOCs provides a natural-selection advantage of vaccine-resistance, then it will spread in vaccinated populations too. 

But note:  The original breeding ground for variation is locations where the virus can multiply more and make more variations, i.e., unvaccinated population.  If you minimize multiplication at the front-end, occurrence vaccine-resistant and other VOCs can be minimized and eventually stamped out.

Please get vaccinated and encourage everyone you know who is not vaccinated to also do so.

E_wPeVAUYAIhhq7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

where is your source. the mentality of blaming the unvaccinated is BS. It has been 2 years since the virus has been here. most of the unvacc have survived. why take the vacc if people can survive without it. It seems you are creating fear and provoking those vacced people like you did to mask and vacced to now go after the unvacced people. Even the vacced people have contracted the virus that unvacced people haven't. Its no coincidence that delta variant started with mass vaccination in India. Never has an adult population being vacced before at this scale. Yet you are going after those who didn;t. :facepalm:

Offered without comment:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58669914

A Sri Lankan shaman who touted a potion which he said would protect people against Covid-19 has died with the disease, his family says.

Eliyantha White treated sports stars and top politicians with the potion, which he said came to him in a dream.

He said pouring it into rivers could end the pandemic in Sri Lanka and neighbouring India.

The 48-year-old fell ill with the virus earlier this month and was taken to hospital where his condition worsened.

His potion was publicly endorsed by Sri Lanka's former health minister, Pavithra Wanniarachchi, who subsequently spent two weeks in intensive care with Covid.

Mr White rose to prominence in recent years after treating several Indian cricket stars, but his treatments have been rejected by mainstream doctors. 

In 2010, cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar publicly thanked him after he said the shaman had healed a knee injury.

He also gave consultations to the current Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, who tweeted his condolences.  "His legacy will continue to live through all the lives, he touched and healed of various ailments," Mr Rajapaksa wrote.