Not Selecting Dhawan Would Be The Main Reason If India Does Not Win T20 WC

Khota

1 hour ago, Khota said:

So let me ask you Stephen Hawking a simple question.

batsman A hits a 4 and gets outthe next ball.

Batsman B hits 50 with S/r of 125 at the top who is better?

A - coz he tried to play for team

B- made selfish runs but in this case dhawan is not even B coz his t20 avg is also poor . 

Dhawan is unsuitable on both grounds be it avg or s/r 

His international t20 avg is 27 very poor 

If your wanna argue on last series it was 28 very poor

his international s/r is 126 very poor

Last series s/r is 108 absolutely unnaaceptable 

Give me that example of 50 when he atleast has a diff avg

So end conclusion dhawan is neither batsman A or B coz neither he has a good avg or good s.r

Hence LHS = RHS

Dhawan is not a good t20 batsman = Dhawan is not a good t20 batsman

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A - coz he tried to play for team

B- made selfish runs but in this case dhawan is not even B coz his t20 avg is also poor . 

Dhawan is unsuitable on both grounds be it avg or s/r 

His international t20 avg is 27 very poor 

If your wanna argue on last series it was 28 very poor

his international s/r is 126 very poor

Last series s/r is 108 absolutely unnaaceptable 

Give me that example of 50 when he atleast has a diff avg

So end conclusion dhawan is neither batsman A or B coz neither he has a good avg or good s.r

Hence LHS = RHS

Dhawan is not a good t20 batsman = Dhawan is not a good t20 batsman

You will never learn.

The common platform they played is IPL.

Dhawan runs scored > KL

Dhawan runs scored > Rohit

Dhawan runs scored > Kohli

Dhawan runs scored > Anyone else

Dhawan SR > Sharma

Dhawan SR> Kohli

Dhawan Almost = KL

Only in your parallel universe everyone is better than Dhawan.

Watching Glen Philips blast away in CPL yesterday at a strike rate of 205 makes me laugh at this post. Dhawan is no way a T20 player neither is Kohli now ( 2016 Kohli is long gone ) and Rohit is also very slow. I hope KL gets out of this accumulator mentality. We have only 2 players who can strike from the first ball. SKY and Kishan. Rest are average even Pant nowadays. 

11 hours ago, Khota said:

Dude who was the best bat in that series??

Yadav was the best bat. Best strike rate, only 50 in the series. Played only one match. Second best was kishan who was 14 ball 20 not out.  Third was dhawan.

Dhawan played 2 match losing innings, both of the above were match winning innings 

All those below dhawan werent selected. You say he was better than shaw, padikal, samson and gaikwad. Agreed. Hence none of them were selected 

Edited by New guy
3 hours ago, Khota said:

You will never learn.

Dhawan runs scored > KL

Dhawan SR > Sharma

Dhawan SR> Kohli

Dhawan Almost = KL

No one is going to select senior players based on IPL. Thats for junior, untried players 

10 hours ago, Khota said:

So let me ask you Stephen Hawking a simple question.

batsman A hits a 4 and gets outthe next ball.

Batsman B hits 50 with S/r of 125 at the top who is better?

Batsman A as he keeps the score board going and there are 10 wickets in t20 so wickets dont matter 

Batsman B will lose his team the match 9 out of 10 times agaisnt bigger team by eating alll those balls up.

Batsman B will be more useful in a ODI 

Also in reality dhawan didnt play with a strike rate of 125, he played with a strike rate of 108. He also didnt score a 50. The batsman who meets your criteria is yadav, he scored a 34 ball 50 at a strike rate of 147 in SL series and was selected 

Edited by New guy
6 hours ago, Khota said:

You will never learn.

Dhawan runs scored > KL

Dhawan SR > Sharma

Dhawan SR> Kohli

Dhawan Almost = KL

Keep playing in IPL, keep performing in IPL . Dont perform in Internationl, dont play in international thats a tough game

Ohh btw half of them are wrong

6 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Watching Glen Philips blast away in CPL yesterday at a strike rate of 205 makes me laugh at this post. Dhawan is no way a T20 player neither is Kohli now ( 2016 Kohli is long gone ) and Rohit is also very slow. I hope KL gets out of this accumulator mentality. We have only 2 players who can strike from the first ball. SKY and Kishan. Rest are average even Pant nowadays. 

glenn philips, Livingstone, Finn allen, conway 

batting around the world is going at a different level and ppl are stuck at players scoring at 125. WI n ENG have line of such players even NZ is starting to producer more of them

4 hours ago, New guy said:

Yadav was the best bat. Best strike rate, only 50 in the series. Played only one match. Second best was kishan who was 14 ball 20 not out.  Third was dhawan.

Dhawan played 2 match losing innings, both of the above were match winning innings 

All those below dhawan werent selected. You say he was better than shaw, padikal, samson and gaikwad. Agreed. Hence none of them were selected 

As you can see my analysis above he is better than KL/Sharma and Kohli too.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Keep playing in IPL, keep performing in IPL . Dont perform in Internationl, dont play in international thats a tough game

Ohh btw half of them are wrong

Keep on touting some meaningless cricket record and ignore direct comparison. Like I said anyone who sites data from ESPN without understanding does not understand sports and believes in allrounders.

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

Keep on touting some meaningless cricket record and ignore direct comparison. Like I said anyone who sites data from ESPN without understanding does not understand sports and believes in allrounders.

international cricket record is meaningless , tabhi puch rha hu kyun mirchi lag rhi hai that he is dropped when u dnt value it

U value IPL , he is playing it be happy 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

international cricket record is meaningless , tabhi puch rha hu kyun mirchi lag rhi hai that he is dropped when u dnt value it

U value IPL , he is playing it be happy 

43 minutes ago, New guy said:

What analysis? Kl, sharma and kohli did not average 28 with strike rate of 108

When I was 10 years old my analytical ability was better than yours. You do not understand stats and that is why you are confused. Blamme your stat teachers not me.

If you dont assign a weight to a bowler runs scored are meaningless. Digest this and then discuss.