Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

12 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

It is statement in affidavit submitted by witness in the case.

I am not saying you posted the leak. These leaks in the media, who ever is doing it, will lead to more delay in his release. Now, they are trying to discredit the agency/man who did the initial investigation. He can file counter suit to defamation. So, as long as politics is avoided, the poor little rich "kid" will eat more poha in Arthur road jail. 

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Launch pad script ready. Buffed up on steroids 

Muslim Bad boy turns good because of a Hindu belle. Fights her evil sanghi dad and wins his daughter’s hand, end mein sanghi dad says .. Ja beti, jeele apni zindagi!!!!! 
 :congrats:

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I am not saying you posted the leak. These leaks in the media, who ever is doing it, will lead to more delay in his release. Now, they are trying to discredit the agency/man who did the initial investigation. He can file counter suit to defamation. So, as long as politics is avoided, the poor little rich "kid" will eat more poha in Arthur road jail. 

I am not sure how is it a leak, if it's an affidavit of witness. Are these classified documents?

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Lol wut?

If filed, the defamation suit will be a completely different case and its proceedings will have nothing to do with the bail hearings. 

9 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I am not sure how is it a leak, if it's an affidavit of witness. Are these classified documents?

The person making the comments against the NCB is a witness in the case which is sub-judice. He should hand over his claims to the court rather than release it on social media.

Just now, Mariyam said:

The person making the comments against the NCB is a witness in the case which is sub-judice. He should hand over his claims to the court rather than release it on social media.

Which person and when did he make comments in social media? From what I read he said this in affidavit submitted in the court in this case. Isn't that what happened? 

Just now, Trichromatic said:

Which person and when did he make comments in social media? From what I read he said this in affidavit submitted in the court in this case. Isn't that what happened? 

The driver of the missing pvt investigator and witness(Gosavi). The driver himself is a witness.

I don't think it is submitted to the court. It has been notarised however. And then those notarised copies were leaked on social media.

During the hearing today we will know if the court has received the deposit of these documents.

Leaks always happen anonymously, so there is no issue. 

Just wondering, if the GOsavi's driver is saying is true, who is behind that? He wouldn't have come out and given the affidavit himself when such big names are involved...

Is he lying or telling the truth? 

Did the deal not materialise? If it didnot, this affidavit wouldn't help Aryan khan anyway..

Mind boggling.

10 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Leaks always happen anonymously, so there is no issue. 

Just wondering, if the GOsavi's driver is saying is true, who is behind that? He wouldn't have come out and given the affidavit himself when such big names are involved...

Is he lying or telling the truth? 

Did the deal not materialise? If it didnot, this affidavit wouldn't help Aryan khan anyway..

Mind boggling.

Either way it's a big deal. If what is he saying is true, then it exposes corruption. If he is lying, then someone big might be involved to attempt such type of thing.

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Either way it's a big deal. If what is he saying is true, then it exposes corruption. If he is lying, then someone big might be involved to attempt such type of thing.

Surely he can't come out on his own and fight the system...so someone behind all these...Someone trying to kill two birds with one stone...