Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Lol wut?

If filed, the defamation suit will be a completely different case and its proceedings will have nothing to do with the bail hearings. 

Retribution from NCB or NDPS court is my thought. They can delay hearings, paper pushing and delay his bail

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

To quote a great man, "if my aunty grows a mustache ,she would be my uncle," 

Rathers going by ifs, I would wait for all the facts to come through. My school mate is also caught up in this. I only hope he doesn't rat on me. 

Corrected. Have you exchanged WA msgs with your schoolmate? If not, you are safe

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Retribution from NCB or NDPS court is my thought. They can delay hearings, paper pushing and delay his bail

Retribution is not the only thing. I guess it will have impact on the case directly as it will show that there are chances of influencing the case with money and bail plea can be decided on that. 

That's Aryan Khan's clarified that they are not making any allegations against NCB. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Simple explanation by Pragya about the whole situation.

Disgusting comments in video. 

Saying that Aryan Khan is in jail for 20 days because SRK is rich. 

He has been denied bail twice. 

Also presenting some of the corruption allegations as facts. 

Why don't these people become judges in court if they are so clear what's happening. 

Why wasn't such video of simple explanation be presented in court when bail was denied? 

When it comes to actual court case, fact is Aryan Khan's side refused to level any allegations against NCB. 

10 hours ago, Under_Score said:

That is your interpretation of the video...I can't help if you can't understand Hindi language. 

Video creator claims that he is in jail for 20 days because of SRK wealth. You're saying it is because of BJP. 

Both ignoring that he was denied bail twice and that's the reason he is in jail for so long. 

Either both of you are misleading people or implying that judges are acting at behest of BJP. 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Video creator claims that he is in jail for 20 days because of SRK wealth. You're saying it is because of BJP. 

Both ignoring that he was denied bail twice and that's the reason he is in jail for so long. 

Either both of you are misleading people or implying that judges are acting at behest of BJP. 

It is okay if some YT or MSM is misleading people by paddling fake news but the level of trust opposition shows on all the institutions is concerning. Whether it is EVMs, Security spendings or SC & Judiciary, these guys always cry if something doesnt go in their favor. So many judgements, so many election results have gone against incumbents. I think the word RR isnt that wrong if such level of harping is observed. 

Let the court decide. Barring few incidences courts in India have been pretty fair. 

The LW is of this opinion that state institutions have been compromised, and they are run under the pressure of BJP and have been used/misused against the LW. 

At moment, Bollywood is considered to the opposing the RW agenda of BJP, and thus it has been targeted by BJP by using the state institutions illegally. 

Right or wrong is another thing, but this perception is already there and a reason of deep divide and the polarization of the society. 

And personally, I believe that LW is correct and BJP RW is at fault here. 

This Ghunda tactics and politics of fear is  neither in favour of humanity nor of India. Even if BJP wins these tactics, still it will loose and become a cause of inflicting lot of damage to India.

Not only internally, but also externally too India is going to loose a lot. Internationally, a Secular India under Manmohan Singh was praised and loved. But under BJP and Modi, India is no more loved, but hated by all non-Hindus. 

Internally, it may be that Christians and Sikhs and others may not be opposing BJP RW at moment, but for sure they also hate the RW Hindutva. 

Man, you are so patient to watch and analyze all falana videos posted by the account. Tumhari to Daad deni padegi

33 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

The LW is of this opinion that state institutions have been compromised, and they are run under the pressure of BJP and have been used/misused against the LW. 

At moment, Bollywood is considered to the opposing the RW agenda of BJP, and thus it has been targeted by BJP by using the state institutions illegally. 

Right or wrong is another thing, but this perception is already there and a reason of deep divide and the polarization of the society. 

This Ghunda tactics and politics of fear is  neither in favour of humanity nor of India. Even if BJP wins these tactics, still it will loose and become a cause of inflicting lot of damage to India.

Not only internally, but also externally too India is going to loose a lot. Internationally, a Secular India under Manmohan Singh was praised and loved. But under BJP and Modi, India is no more loved, but hated by all non-Hindus. 

Internally, it may be that Christians and Sikhs and others may not be opposing BJP RW at moment, but for sure they also hate the RW Hindutva. 

Bengal?? post election killings, rapes, burning houses, beating/lynching people, is all imagination of RW because you personally believe LW is correct. 

You are supporting the very bigots that you claim you oppose in your own country. In your above post, you are not stating things of how your perceive but you believe. Belief needs to be supported with facts and I dont want to know where you get your facts from.

Edited by dial_100

3 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Bengal?? post election killings, rapes, burning houses, beating/lynching people, is all imagination of RW because you personally believe LW is correct. 

You are supporting the very bigots that you claim you oppose in your own country. In your above post, you are not stating things of how your perceive but you believe. Belief needs to be supported with facts and I dont want to know where you get your facts from.

He pulls it out of his..... never mind

42 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Institutions have been compromised right from start - last 100 years.

LW is complaining because their control is dimnishing.

What BJP is doing is nothing exclusive to BJP. Each and every political parties do it.

8 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Whatever is happening in India at the moment, it is not ideal, but unfortunate and disheartening.

It should not happen. 

I just hope that sanity prevails and all factions are able to make reforms and to end this polarization and hatred. 

2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

What BJP is doing is nothing exclusive to BJP. Each and every political parties do it.

Yes. But the scale on which RW parties do it, it is very destructive. 

The wrongdoings of other parties is maximum limited to themselves only. But the RW parties in all the countries have monopoly not only upon religion, but also upon "nationalism". And all those, who don't agree with them, they become automatically TRAITORS of the country. This special characteristic of RW makes them specially dangerous. 

BJP has the POWER to end it. It could be a party of educated and sane people. It should show that it could reform itself. It could strengthen the democracy and the state institutes. It could unite the people. But unfortunately, the leadership of BJP is not showing these positive signs. 

32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Whatever is happening in India at the moment, it is not ideal, but unfortunate and disheartening.

It should not happen. 

I just hope that sanity prevails and all factions are able to make reforms and to end this polarization and hatred. 

When you say that whatever is happening, it means that you are assuming it wasn't happening earlier.

End this polarization and hatred?

Has this increased with time? I don't think so.

I am from Bihar and Jharkhand and from what I see, hatred and polarization was much more in older generations. They used to avoid homes of different religion, castes etc.

Current generation is becoming more and more inclusive. I don't need to watch any news channel to know that. I don't need social media to realize that.