Umran Malik - 150 kph Indian pace sensation

Texan

13 hours ago, putrevus said:

I don't care about your facts sorry.Waqar was faster.

Especially on the days where he would have had special Jammu Rajma to go with a Halaal Janwar diet. He effectively utilised the natural afterburner effect and let loose what are still considered some of the Faaaartest deliveries bowled till date.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
11 hours ago, putrevus said:

I don't care about your facts sorry.Waqar was faster.

Srinath was comfortably faster than both Wasim and Waqar in the match against Pak in 2003 WC.
If you're gonna add the point of Waqar's speed pre injury then even Srinath faced a career threatening rotator cut injury in 1997, post which he had to slow down considerably.

There are very less bowlers in current era who can bowl 150+ and Umran is one of them.

Edited by singhvivek141

Kid bowled 140-150 in a hot sunny dry day for ranji hmes. For *ing ranji lol. He is *ing fast. 

But he needs skills now. Inswing outswing yorker slow ball and good length high lift ball. 

He has a nasty bumper and has a decent yorker. 

Long way to go still 

Kudos could become next bumrah if he works hard. 

Edited by Jay
On 3/29/2022 at 10:05 AM, singhvivek141 said:

Srinath was comfortably faster than both Wasim and Waqar in the match against Pak in 2003 WC.
If you're gonna add the point of Waqar's speed pre injury then even Srinath faced a career threatening rotator cut injury in 1997, post which he had to slow down considerably.

There are very less bowlers in current era who can bowl 150+ and Umran is one of them.

Rubbish , the match is available on youtube and waqar was quicker than sri ,

jhoot tou at least soch samajh k bola kero . 
The match is literally available and waqar clearly was quicker at the very end of his career.

Nope I asked him to show one delivery of waqar over 153. 

Just stating facts. It does not exist. 

I suppose you know more than than the multiple batsmen who faced a peak Waqar and many times stated how quick he was. What are you doing here since you are a fast bowling guru?