Putin destroys Anti-gender movement , idiots and liberals !!!

velu

I leans clearly towards the Liberal side, but I try my best to minimise my prejudices and to solve the problems according to the justice. 

Therefore, my opinion after pondering upon it as under: 

(1) The traditional approach of thinking that only woman and men exist in the NATURE is not wise. 

Nature is not "perfect". Therefore, looking for an "ideal" solution on the bases of "perfect" nature (i.e. only women and men) might be big a mistake. 

What if really a man has got the female feelings inside or vice-versa? Are such people able to form a normal family life if they are compelled to do (as in the traditional societies it is practiced)? 

What if a man feels himself a female inside, and also wants to have a child and wants to be a mom? Should such person be denied this right? 

Here I tend to support the liberal point of view, while I don't consider nature to be perfect. 

(2) Putin mentioned the following 2 examples:

1st: A man was put in the female prison while he claimed himself to be a female. 

2nd: Women's Sport issue

I also though about it, and I feel that both of these are the "secondary" issues in their nature and we should try our best to solve these secondary issues with wisdom. We may make mistakes, but at the same time we will learn from our mistakes too, and finally we will find out the best possible solution. 

Mixed Unisex Prisons are the future:

For example: 

* Are the separate prisons the best solution? 

* Is it not true that millions of prisoners are being raped in the separate prisons too? 

So, what should be the solution? A better approach is to remove this "rape" culture all together. 

Next, the concept of "separate" prisons is old and outdated and unnatural, which is causing this rape culture. 

In the scandinavian countries, they are now working on a mixed prison, just like in a normal mixed society/family. 

This concept of mixed prison is already proving to be more superior to the separate prison system, while:

* It leads towards a  "natural" life for the prisoners. They don't show such frustration as it is shown in the separate prisons (i.e. rate of rape of beautiful male prisoners is much less). 

* Both male and the female prisoners are also allowed to have sexual relationship with each other, just like people have the opportunity to have it in the outside world. The aim is to prepare the prisoners for the outside world after their prison time is over. 

* They also allow the prisoners to either go to their wives/families on the weekend (or once in the month etc.Or the wives are allowed to stay with her prisoner husband on the weekend). This also allow the prisoners to not to get frustrated.

I hope that this system will be introduced all over the world gradually, while it is the best possible solution (Note: An Ideal solution is not possible in this imperfect world). 

Women Sport Issue:

Here I tend towards the traditional point of view. 

The standard should not be how a person feels, but the amount of testosterone. 

And in sports too, the goal should be to remove the rape culture (due to which the men with female tendencies feel problems in the male team). 

38 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I leans clearly towards the Liberal side, but I try my best to minimise my prejudices and to solve the problems according to the justice. 

Therefore, my opinion after pondering upon it as under: 

(1) The traditional approach of thinking that only woman and men exist in the NATURE is not wise. 

Nature is not "perfect". Therefore, looking for an "ideal" solution on the bases of "perfect" nature (i.e. only women and men) might be big a mistake. 

What if really a man has got the female feelings inside or vice-versa? Are such people able to form a normal family life if they are compelled to do (as in the traditional societies it is practiced)? 

What if a man feels himself a female inside, and also wants to have a child and wants to be a mom? Should such person be denied this right? 

Here I tend to support the liberal point of view, while I don't consider nature to be perfect. 

(2) Putin mentioned the following 2 examples:

1st: A man was put in the female prison while he claimed himself to be a female. 

2nd: Women's Sport issue

I also though about it, and I feel that both of these are the "secondary" issues in their nature and we should try our best to solve these secondary issues with wisdom. We may make mistakes, but at the same time we will learn from our mistakes too, and finally we will find out the best possible solution. 

Mixed Unisex Prisons are the future:

For example: 

* Are the separate prisons the best solution? 

* Is it not true that millions of prisoners are being raped in the separate prisons too? 

So, what should be the solution? A better approach is to remove this "rape" culture all together. 

Next, the concept of "separate" prisons is old and outdated and unnatural, which is causing this rape culture. 

In the scandinavian countries, they are now working on a mixed prison, just like in a normal mixed society/family. 

This concept of mixed prison is already proving to be more superior to the separate prison system, while:

* It leads towards a  "natural" life for the prisoners. They don't show such frustration as it is shown in the separate prisons (i.e. rate of rape of beautiful male prisoners is much less). 

* Both male and the female prisoners are also allowed to have sexual relationship with each other, just like people have the opportunity to have it in the outside world. The aim is to prepare the prisoners for the outside world after their prison time is over. 

* They also allow the prisoners to either go to their wives/families on the weekend (or once in the month etc.Or the wives are allowed to stay with her prisoner husband on the weekend). This also allow the prisoners to not to get frustrated.

I hope that this system will be introduced all over the world gradually, while it is the best possible solution (Note: An Ideal solution is not possible in this imperfect world). 

Women Sport Issue:

Here I tend towards the traditional point of view. 

The standard should not be how a person feels, but the amount of testosterone. 

And in sports too, the goal should be to remove the rape culture (due to which the men with female tendencies feel problems in the male team). 

I mean anyone can have opinions on these matters. And I don't think its a problem if one feels differently inside. But so far scientific basis of male and female distinction is fairly established and unchallenged.

As for legal right, what do you mean exactly ? What kind of legal rights are we talking here.

There is rape culture in sports ? This is what happens when we start adopting and participating in US culture wars. They can play this game without context and numbers, but we will blindly adopt the same approach. Thats why this plague of woke should be squashed.