U19 World Cup Discussion

nsareen

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Unless they can swing at decent clip it is very hard for these guys to get into side due to pace. Kartik Tyagi was comfortably quicker than all these guys.

Hangargekar to looks faster than Kartik of u19 wc. These speed guns don't look accurate.

21 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I am going to wait until these guys take the next step. Unadkat was clocking 139 kph. Then Mavi/Nagarkoti . Later Tyagi.  Of all the guys i have hopes from Tyagi who puts in effort.. Hope he goes to next level.

Mavi Nagarkoti aren't trundler either

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

This match

Hangargekar  138 kph

Bawa.              135 kph

Ravi.                 132 kph

Vats.                 131 kph

Last Match

Hangargekar   Not shown

Bawa.              138 kph

Ravi.                 136 kph

Vats.                 Did not play

138 kph is the second fastest I think after that Pakistani guy, right? The speeds have not dropped that much, maybe it is to do with preserving themselves as team is already short on players. Just a guess.

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

For me Kartik Tyagi  looked the best as a pace bowling prospect  at U19 level among indians in the last 3 editions though can't predict about the future and this year's is the least impressive of the 3  editions for me.  

I totally agree. He got height, pace, swing and age on his side. Just need proper opportunities and grooming.

5 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Maybe the speed guns are right, hangagarekar puts a lot of effort but looses momentum as he slows down before jump, dinda who had a similar action lost pace to his jump which was in the air and not forward, vats bowling around 128kph looks correct speed.

128-135 for under 19 if they are really under 19 is very very impressive. In 2 or 3 years he can get to 140 plus.