Prithviraj Trailer

Lone Wolf

Holy f**** ****...  Did they really showed Prithviraj killed Ghori hahahahahah wtf???? 

2nd battle of Tarain 1192..  Prithviraj dead.  Puppet King his son Govindaraja installed in Ajmer. 

Battle of Chandwar 1194..  Ghori + Aibak finally beat Jaychandra the most powerful force in North India. 

1206 Ghori killed in an action with Khokhar Jats...  Aibak Takes the reign of his territories. 

BC g****d maar li history ki..  Ghanta ka research hai ye:hysterical:

Edited by Lone Wolf

27 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Holy f**** ****...  Did they really showed Prithviraj killed Ghori hahahahahah wtf???? 

2nd battle of Tarain 1192..  Prithviraj dead.  Puppet King his son Govindaraja installed in Ajmer. 

Battle of Chandwar 1194..  Ghori + Aibak finally beat Jaychandra the most powerful force in North India. 

1206 Ghori killed in an action with Khokhar Jats...  Aibak Takes the reign of his territories. 

Film is based on Prithvi Raj Raso which gives completely different version from your version. There is no authentic history available for that period. 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Film is based on Prithvi Raj Raso which gives completely different version from your version. There is no authentic history available for that period. 

There is...  Raso is based on fake tales.  Contemporary historians have long discarded it.  It doesn't matches anything.  People earlier believed Ghori is buried in Afghanistan but he actually is buried in Dhamiak Pakistan his burial site.  Khokhar jats killed Ghori in 1206 

Here's short descriptions of events. 

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Prithviraja-III

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

There is...  Raso is based on fake tales.  Contemporary historians have long discarded it.  It doesn't matches anything.  People earlier believed Ghori is buried in Afghanistan but he actually is buried in Dhamiak Pakistan his burial site.  Khokhar jats killed Ghori in 1206 

Here's short descriptions of events. 

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Prithviraja-III

It's up to film makers what they believe in or would want to make. It's a commercial movie, not a history documentary. Prithviraj Raso gives a better cinematic liberties to them.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

It's up to film makers what they believe in or would want to make. It's a commercial movie, not a history documentary. Prithviraj Raso gives a better cinematic liberties to them.

Yeah but sends wrong message to audience & could offense other communities.  Injustice to other Hindu kings who fought with these invaders & to those Jats whose heroism is left unknown. 

Raso is a known attempt by Marxist historians to blame Rajputs & show Jaychand in bad light.  Thankfully this got busted a while ago. 

Baaki dekho commercial movie bnai hai toh sab think hai All is fair...  But Vimal Koomar should stop running around in news channels & to HM to run this propaganda.  History pe gyan mat do logon ko. 

And now rightfully getting trolled left right & center.  Apne saath Hinduo ka bhi mazak udwa raha hai. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

22 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

they seem to be rewriting some key events

For people thrashing prithviraj for history, here is the answer:

The film is not historical. It is based on folklore and stories retold by bards and poets in Rajput clans.

As per written history, which sometimes is written by the victors, prithviraj was killed in the battle.

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I knew this when I watched the trailer...  I am sorry but frankly RRR & KGF looks light years realistic to me than this crap.  

a bit harsh because RRR cannot even be called "loosely" based on history; and I have studied the histories of komarambheem and alluri sitaramaraju, so I have some idea of the accurate versions

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ohhh he is best one, good to see ppl following him

I discovered him when he reviewed Mallesham. I  included that video here.

Many amateur reviewers review scene by scene, OR block by block. But BR reviews the whole film as a monolith, it's underlying themes, the whole story etc.,. The man is so well read that you can learn a lot about film making in his 5 minute review. And see his interview with SS Rajamouli .The best.