Praveen Kumar in drunken brawl

Rajiv

Meerut: Cricketer Praveen Kumar was involved in a brawl on Wednesday in his hometown Meerut and allegedly thrashed a doctor of Subharti Medical College. The doctor went to the police station to file a complaint against Praveen but as the matter involved the cricketer, so the police officials called the two parties involved and sorted out the matter. The incident took place on May 14 when Praveen along with his friends went to buy a firearm for himself after getting the arms license. But when he was coming out of the shop, which is situated PL Sharma Road, the car of Dr Shantanu reportedly splashed through slush, dirtying the cricketer's clothes. This angered Praveen and his friend and they got into a scuffle with the doctor. After that Praveen and his friends followed Dr Shantanu to Modern Glass House where the doctor had gone for shopping and bashed him up. The owner of Modern Glass House, Ashok Kumar, alleged that Praveen and his friends damaged the shop too and broke some glasses. The matter was sorted out after Superintendent of Police Rakesh Jolly and Senior Superintendent of Police RK Bhardwaj spoke to Dr Shantanu and Praveen. "Praveen and his friends beat me up and injured me. I did not file a complain as he is an upcoming cricket star," Dr Shantanu said. Now does a short-tempered person like Praveen need a fire arm?

Guest HariSampath
lol praveen kumar he seems all quiet, but his eyes show he can be dangerous and what the hell does he need a gun for psshh
Because after last game, in the team meeting Rahul Dravid said " look boys, I want you all to start firing from next game"......and you know Praveen with his English......