Pakistan to break into three parts if establishment does not take 'right decision', says Imran Khan

rangeelaraja

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

1. Pakistan produces most of the food grains it needs so people will not starve even in case of a default but the government will have to ensure proper distribution, and running of welfare schemes.

2. Pakistan has a big overseas community which sends a lot of remittances back home. This acts as a constant source of dollars even in case of lack of exports. Imports ~50 billion usd, exports 24 billion, remittances 25-30 billion. Imran maybe a dislikeable and a hypocritical fellow but somehow has almost exclusive support of the overseas community. 

You cant run a country with population of 25cr with that

There is a great deal of similarity between PTI supporters and Bangladeshi cricket fans. Most of them millennials or gen Z with fairly limited context and understanding. But hyper emotional. To expect them to see clearly at this stage, is perhaps foolhardy. They are in love with the messiah. All one can do is ask some basic questions and the game is up. 

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

There is a great deal of similarity between PTI supporters and Bangladeshi cricket fans. Most of them millennials or gen Z with fairly limited context and understanding. But hyper emotional. To expect them to see clearly at this stage, is perhaps foolhardy. They are in love with the messiah. All one can do is ask some basic questions and the game is up. 

We should have a thread for toygers vs Imrandos

8 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

To summarize my thoughts on Imran

How hard is it to find every kind of talks or videos on the net , for or against IK , and its not very smart to post one against IK, copy and paste . Have our own thought and opinion , if you have IQ > 90. I have watched this idiot before , he has nothing new to say. 

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

That again shows your lack of knowledge about Pakistan and its people/politics. The majority of educated and professional people ( 80% ) are IK's supporter. 

I still trying to finds why you guys ( Indians on this form ) can't stop talking about IK, I don;t thinks it due to your love for Pakistan , he must be doing something right for Pakistan for you not to like him. You guys are OK with criminals running Pakistan and have nothing to say about them. How many posts I have seen here regarding Shehbaz Sharif and Zardari and co, hardly any. 

12 minutes ago, First class said:

That again shows your lack of knowledge about Pakistan and its people/politics. The majority of educated and professional people ( 80% ) are IK's supporter. 

I still trying to finds why you guys ( Indians on this form ) can't stop talking about IK, I don;t thinks it due to your love for Pakistan , he must be doing something right for Pakistan for you not to like him. You guys are OK with criminals running Pakistan and have nothing to say about them. How many posts I have seen here regarding Shehbaz Sharif and Zardari and co, hardly any. 

Ok. So, here is the test and we will see if you pass this or not. Two questions 

Why did Imran not dismiss the ambassador of US in Pakistan, when he very well knew that the US is conspiring to remove him ?

Can you share any proof Russia agreeing to offer cheap discounted oil to Pakistan ? Why didn't Imran buy oil from neighboring Iran for 3.5 years ? Especially because he says he is independent.

6 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Ok. So, here is the test and we will see if you pass this or not. Two questions 

Why did Imran not dismiss the ambassador of US in Pakistan, when he very well knew that the US is conspiring to remove him ?

Can you share any proof Russia agreeing to offer cheap discounted oil to Pakistan ? Why didn't Imran buy oil from neighboring Iran for 3.5 years ? Especially because he says he is independent.

Unbelievable, you don't even know US ambassador in any country is appointed by US government and not by Pakistan . Problem was not the US ambassador, it was US policy against IK . Ambassadors don't make policies . Buying oil from Iran probably was the next step , but why are you playing the role of IK's opponents or behaving like a Patwari. what exactly is your problem from IK, why people like you don't want any honest person leading Pakistan out of troubled waters, Indians has nothing lose from it. I'm sure sensible Indians ( unlike you ) know a stable Pakistan is in India's best interest. 

To make you even happier, I declare you a winner in this tit for tat posts , I don;t like discuss serious matters with minors . 

8 minutes ago, First class said:

Unbelievable, you don't even know US ambassador in any country is appointed by US government and not by Pakistan . Problem was not the US ambassador, it was US policy against IK . Ambassadors don't make policies . Buying oil from Iran probably was the next step , but why are you playing the role of IK's opponents or behaving like a Patwari. what exactly is your problem from IK, why people like you don't want any honest person leading Pakistan out of troubled waters, Indians has nothing lose from it. I'm sure sensible Indians ( unlike you ) know a stable Pakistan is in India's best interest. 

To make you even happier, I declare you a winner in this tit for tat posts , I don;t like discuss serious matters with minors . 

So my assessment was correct. The youthias are clueless as toygers. 

1) Every country has the right to ask its ambassador to vacate the office if an act of espionage of conspiracy as alleged by your messiah is done. 

2) It seems my second question was too much for you. 

Further confirming. To break the youthia bubble, ask one of two questions and it is done.