Pakistan to break into three parts if establishment does not take 'right decision', says Imran Khan

rangeelaraja

I have SAID 30th JUNE +/-    a month Pakistan will change..  People laughed that astrology is a joke.  Here is the former PM saying the same ( it is UNTHINKABLE for a most recent former PM to say this about his own country ) .

@Austin 3:!6    - pass the the ICF owner keys, keep your word. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

Its crazy, if the foundation of your house is crumbling due to lack of care and someone warns you to make repairs and take care of it before it is collapsed , will you call that person a good person or blame him for talking about breaking up of your house . Similarly IK is warning about the deteriorating economic situation of the country as its heading towards a default with its dreadful  consequences , rather than listening to his warning , Patwaris , with their state owned media are shouting against IK, pathetic indeed. Pakistan lost its Eastern wing ( now BD ) for not listening to the early signs of trouble there . 

People in Pakistan love to hate Modi and similarly Indians love to listen anything negative about IK, even if its just made up with no reality behind that. But Modi is popular in India and IK is even more popular in Pakistan , they must have done something right for their respective countries to win the huge following. Only Indian know better about India and Pakistanis about Pakistan . 

Imagine a Bollywood crime drama , in which a big jail break happens and most notorious and dangerous criminals and murderers escape and ended up overturning the government. They get rid of all the cases against them with the help of their made up parliament and judiciary . Meanwhile they make the life of a common man , a hell , by filling up their pockets by corruption and take the country at the verge of bankruptcy . Meanwhile , a hero emerges among the people to fight back against these criminals to lead the common people in a fight to take the country back from those gangsters and criminals.

Unfortunately , this crime drama  is being played in real time in Pakistan. 

2 hours ago, First class said:

Its crazy, if the foundation of your house is crumbling due to lack of care and someone warns you to make repairs and take care of it before it is collapsed , will you call that person a good person or blame him for talking about breaking up of your house . Similarly IK is warning about the deteriorating economic situation of the country as its heading towards a default with its dreadful  consequences , rather than listening to his warning , Patwaris , with their state owned media are shouting against IK, pathetic indeed. Pakistan lost its Eastern wing ( now BD ) for not listening to the early signs of trouble there . 

IK was the PM for 3.5 years - what did he do ? IK ruined the economy and brought in a far worse situation than it was. IK  failed to deliver on promises of never going to IMF again, he ruined the relationship with India even more by tweeting non-sense day in day out about our honorable PM and the ruling govt of India. 

He ruined the relationship with the West.

What is one thing he made better ?  He abused the other political parties before he was PM, he is now abusing them when he no longer PM - when he has infact turned out to be the worst ever PM in your history.

He had ZERO administrative experience prior to becoming PM. 

Prior to being made PM, IK had not done a single "job" or run a single business in his life. 

When visiting other countries -- 99 % of his statements were about maligning India,  Kashmir, BJP, RSS, Hindutva, Islamophobia.  Our govt did not even deem him worthy of a response - not even once. 

Your lot deserves him.

He was a narcissist, utterly dishonest & power greedy hypocrite before he played cricket and that shows even in his political life.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/pakistan-logs-6-growth-in-fy22-economy-s-size-jumps-to-383-billion-122052000063_1.html  

If you guys are so biased against IK, it hard to discuss with you, but the fact is that IK did the best job in economy and perhaps one of the best in the world in fight against covid with very limited resources , far better than India did .  Now as the gang of criminals are ruling Pakistan , its economy is in a tailspin and you have to be a blind person not to see that. 

If you guys enjoy in IK bashing , have a good time and enjoy, I don;t care .  All I know, and now its more obvious with this criminal government ruining the country fast, how good was IK for Pakistan and hope he comes back soon. 

I was a big supporter of Sharifs until I realized they are thieves and thugs , and if in future IK also found to a be a fraud , I will turn against him , but ATM , he seems to be the best person to lead the country out of trouble waters. 

13 minutes ago, First class said:

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/pakistan-logs-6-growth-in-fy22-economy-s-size-jumps-to-383-billion-122052000063_1.html  

If you guys are so biased against IK, it hard to discuss with you, but the fact is that IK did the best job in economy and perhaps one of the best in the world in fight against covid with very limited resources , far better than India did .  Now as the gang of criminals are ruling Pakistan , its economy is in a tailspin and you have to be a blind person not to see that. 

If you guys enjoy in IK bashing , have a good time and enjoy, I don;t care .  All I know, and now its more obvious with this criminal government ruining the country fast, how good was IK for Pakistan and hope he comes back soon. 

I was a big supporter of Sharifs until I realized they are thieves and thugs , and if in future IK also found to a be a fraud , I will turn against him , but ATM , he seems to be the best person to lead the country out of trouble waters. 

why do you assume Indians are biased or have a fear of Imran? 

Imran is seen as a meme and a joke and maybe that’s also not fair but that’s about it. No one India feels he is a threat. Most of his bashing comes from Pakistan and not India. Indians and Indian media just has fun with that.

He does a press conference and gives new bytes everyday so why wouldn’t Indian media have a field day with that ?

one must be delusional to think Modi and Imran have any kind of equivalence in their stature as world leaders at the moment.

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

why do you assume Indians are biased or have a fear of Imran? 

Imran is seen as a meme and a joke and maybe that’s also not fair but that’s about it. No one India feels he is a threat. Most of his bashing comes from Pakistan and not India. Indians and Indian media just has fun with that.

He does a press conference and gives new bytes everyday so why wouldn’t Indian media have a field day with that ?

one must be delusional to think Modi and Imran have any kind of equivalence in their stature as world leaders at the moment.

You tell me, why you guys and Indian media is so biased against IK. I agree India has no threat from IK, or any leader from Pakistan .

IK is a man of peace , his huge Jalsas and rallies have been very peaceful . He allowed every kind of march to the opposition parties during his tenure and when his own march was brutally crushed by current government and five innocent civilians died in the process , Indian media was blaming IK for everything and that was sickening . Why Indians are happy with an extremely corrupt government running and ruining Pakistan rather than an honest and strong leader like IK.  Pakistan's two biggest problems are population and corruption. IK might not be perfect but he is an honest guy , millions of miles away from corruption , which has never been a case in Pakistan's history . So be neutral , if you can , you have nothing to lose and don;t enjoy in looking for made up fault's in IK,  Look at the current government and how they are messing up the country , have some some opinion about them also. How come there is no post about the current government in Pakistan , or you guys are happy with their act of messing up with the country. No one pointed it out that majority of them are criminals on bail and the interior minister is really a mass murderer. 

Edited by First class

10 minutes ago, First class said:

You tell me, why you guys and Indian media is so biased against IK. I agree India has no threat from IK, or any leader from Pakistan .

IK is a man of peace , his huge Jalsas and rallies have been very peaceful . He allowed every kind of march to the opposition parties during his tenure and when his own march was brutally crushed by current government and five innocent civilians died in the process , Indian media was blaming IK for everything and that was sickening . Why Indians are happy with an extremely corrupt government running and ruining Pakistan rather than an honest and strong leader like IK.  Pakistan's two biggest problems are population and corruption. IK might not be perfect but he is an honest guy , millions of miles away from corruption , which has never been a case in Pakistan's history . So be neutral , if you can , you have nothing to lose and don;t enjoy in looking for made up fault's in IK,  Look at the current government and how they are messing up the country , have some some opinion about them also. How come there is no post about the current government in Pakistan , or you guys are happy with their act of messing up with the country. No one pointed it out that majority of them are criminals on bail and the interior minister is really a mass murderer. 

Imran Khan is a celebrity and well known and on top of that very media savvy. I don’t think anyone in India even knows how Nawaz or Zardari even sound like.

it’s not like we love Maryam or Bilawal. They constantly make anti-india comments too.

Imran gives a lot of material and from Pakistani content I get on my YouTube feed, I would assume he is getting max coverage in Pakistan as well.

As far as India’s problem is concerned, it is with the army. Isn’t that obvious at this point who runs Pakistan? Funnily Indians always knew this but it was Pakistanis especially IK supporters who were in denial about that.

Shabaz or IK they are all the sides of the same coin from Indian perspective. Just that IK is an Afridi and Shabaz is like Fawad Alam. Entertaining for different reasons.

Thats all there is to it.

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

Imran Khan is a celebrity and well known and on top of that very media savvy. I don’t think anyone in India even knows how Nawaz or Zardari even sound like.

it’s not like we love Maryam or Bilawal. They constantly make anti-india comments too.

Imran gives a lot of material and from Pakistani content I get on my YouTube feed, I would assume he is getting max coverage in Pakistan as well.

As far as India’s problem is concerned, it is with the army. Isn’t that obvious at this point who runs Pakistan? Funnily Indians always knew this but it was Pakistanis especially IK supporters who were in denial about that.

Shabaz or IK they are all the sides of the same coin from Indian perspective. Just that IK is an Afridi and Shabaz is like Fawad Alam. Entertaining for different reasons.

Thats all there is to it.

You're right about Army's role in Pakistani politics. In the past couple of people tried to challenge that but failed miserably. But, both ZA Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif were internally weak persons because both of them were very corrupt people and more importantly both were nurtured by Army to begin with , particularly Nawaz Sharif who used to call Zia-ul Haq " like his father ".  IK is different , he is not corrupt , has a very strong and charismatic  personality and has no weakness which Army can exploit . I have many friends and family in army and its a fact that IK is very popular even  in army until junior officer level and Army also cannot take on IK, like the way they had done with others in the past . In IK Pakistan has a chance to bring some balance in power between army and civilian government . Problem is other politicians like Sharif and Zardari, who would sell their  mothers to army to have some share in power and would do everything to keep IK away from becoming PM . 

Edited by First class