Is Ben Stokes the most “clutch” cricketer of the modern era?

maniac

He has sealed his place as the greatest all rounder of this generation.

No more stats padding by Jadeja or Shakib or anyone in any format can change that. 

If there were any questions w.r.t the best all rounder of the generation, Stokes has given it a finishing shot in Undertaker's style,

"Rest in Peace"!

5 minutes ago, Majestic said:

He has sealed his place as the greatest all rounder of this generation.

No more stats padding by Jadeja or Shakib or anyone in any format can change that. 

If there were any questions w.r.t the best all rounder of the generation, Stokes has given it a finishing shot in Undertaker's style,

"Rest in Peace"!

in LOIs overall yes. In Just T20s Pandya has a case. He didnt do badly in SF too.

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

in LOIs overall yes. In Just T20s Pandya has a case. He didnt do badly in SF too.

Bhai I am talking overall.

Ye in LOIs, in T20Is sab bahut small achievement hai.. The cricketer of this generation goes to Ben Stokes after this performance. He has nailed it in all three tournaments in the pressure situations.

1 minute ago, Majestic said:

Bhai I am talking overall.

Ye in LOIs, in T20Is sab bahut small achievement hai.. The cricketer of this generation goes to Ben Stokes after this performance. He has nailed it in all three tournaments in the pressure situations.

I'd liked him to see him in India next year. Smartly retired. Last time shat the bed in 2016 WT20 final.

These 3 performances are in familiar conditions for him.

I would weigh in tests performances much higher overall, this is why Cummins should be rated extremely highly especially after that improbable performance in Pak - he was stupendous with the ball & as a cap, give me a test series win (or two) in Oz over any T20 WC or CT any day of the week or thrice on weekends :cantstop:

ODI's also too be honest have lost that luster in part because of the stupid 2 balls rules post 2011, they are just extended T20's these days with spinners playing virtually no role!

Edited by R!TTER
6 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

I would weigh in tests performances much higher overall, this is why Cummins should be rated extremely highly especially after that improbable performance in Pak - he was stupendous with the ball & as a cap, give me a test series win (or two) in Oz over any T20 WC or CT any day of the week or thrice on weekends :cantstop:

ODI's also too be honest have lost that luster in part because of the stupid 2 balls rules post 2011, they are just extended T20's these days with spinners playing virtually no role!

Are you saying Pant is better than Dhoni? :p:

3 minutes ago, vivek04 said:

He had a lucky charm in all his historic innings. Lyon missed runout in that test, overthrow in nz wc and in this t20, he got away as afridi got injured at crucial stage and multiple times ball missed the edge and also a runout they missed.

That test? That was not run out i think. Plumb leg before. They had no reviews left. So couldn't review.