Indian media: Pakistan did black magic on our players

badmash

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

@coffee_rules

He is going to rip you apart apparnetly hehe...pfft we got a Internet tough guy here folks..and he calls you the idiot..

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Zen uncil manage your BP don't pass-out reading my comments on your thread ok.. lulz.

Stop quoting me with your nonsense ... You have zero credibility and I have zero interest in you ... Unfortunate part is that you think I even care for mosquitos like you. :hysterical:

You are an ugly piece of fat unhealthy crap (I have seen your picture) that is born to feel jealous about other, so worry about your BP first (you can't even compete on social media to console yourself)

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Stop quoting me with your nonsense ... You have zero credibility and I have zero interest in you ... Unfortunate part is that you think I even care for mosquitos like you :hysterical:

You are an ugly piece of fat unhealthy crap (I have seen your picture) that is born to feel jealous about other, so worry about BP first (you can't even compete on social media to console yourself

:phehe:

Stay Mad GIF

The sad thing with some of these internet warriors (and many are likely to be from certain regions) is that they have been kept getting owned in the past (for their own foolishness for which they would blame someone like me for exposing their own stupidity to themselves) and then spend their whole life carrying the grudge and trying to get back to console themselves  ... Why overestimate your dumb selves in the first place and take on battles you will not win :facepalm:  

I comment on the topic (without even remembering these guys exist), however, these guys waste their time in trying to twist the argument (as expected from such scums) and make personal comments (as if it means anything. To me, they are like a beggar shouting obscenities when you don't give him money)! 

Hopeless cases (and there are tons of such sad idiots on SM). 

12 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I am making a deeper point. I am not just talking about sports. With developed countries, those can also be seen as “first world” problems. 

Also the link that you posted tells about some BEL fans being upset with their team. 

People here know India and Pakistan inside out.

Edited by zen

This is a funny thread. We have a Pakistani who probably comes to an Ind focused forum to conduct Jihad or whatever, and probably pats himself on the bat for being brave (not realizing it as a wasted effort).

Most sensible Indians wouldn’t care about such dumb threads (based on a logical fallacy of generalization). 

Then you have these “fake” Indians, who wouldn’t have it in them to write against Pakistan when 10 Pakistanis are around and they are in fewer numbers but would use such an opportunity to show their patriotism while sitting comfortably with other Indians.

I don’t know who is more harmful to India. One random Pakistani  or these fake Indians   :hmmm: 

Edited by zen

25 minutes ago, zen said:

I am making a deeper point. I am not just talking about sports. With developed countries, those can also be seen as “first world” problems. 

Also the link that you posted tells about some BEL fans being upset with their team. 

People here know India and Pakistan inside out.

This thread was pretty much dead till you called Indians primitive. Maybe ppl don't like that? Especially when they are not. India has ppl from all walks of life and perhaps they do not view themselves as primitive from someone who doesn't belong here anymore? 

Earlier you said that Indians and Pakistanis care too much about cricket - and yet when ppl from the US/Canada/Europe do so they do so because their fanaticism toward their chosen sport it is just a minor issue? So minor that they go out rioting? Is that how first world problems are generally expressed in developed countries? 

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

This thread was pretty much dead till you called Indians primitive. Maybe ppl don't like that? Especially when they are not. India has ppl from all walks of life and perhaps they do not view themselves as primitive from someone who doesn't belong here anymore? 

The reality is that India is a developing countries ... No one is going to call India what it is not ... I don't live in India, but I do have interests including friends, families, properties, employees, etc. 

I don't believe in Indians patting each other to create a delusion. It can be like Pakistanis patting each other and telling themselves that they are a great world power. That is not the reality. 

Earlier you said that Indians and Pakistanis care too much about cricket - and yet when ppl from the US/Canada/Europe do so they do so because their fanaticism toward their chosen sport it is just a minor issue? So minor that they go out rioting? Is that how first world problems are generally expressed in developed countries? 

I have no issues what sports people follow. 

Much like how Pakistanis talk about democracy and secularism, Indians talk about developed countries. Developed countries does not mean that everything is perfect there and everything not being perfect does not mean India is as developed. 

@zen

unncecessarily you are picking fights, attacking people with name calling and being arrogant.   Calm down.  If it was a different poster with a repeat offender type record, I would have to issue temp-ban.  I'm not sure what's giving you agita, but you need to calm down.  Rein it in a bit, don't force mods to intervene in silly arguments.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

@zen

unncecessarily you are picking fights, attacking people with name calling and being arrogant.   Calm down.  If it was a different poster with a repeat offender type record, I would have to issue temp-ban.  I'm not sure what's giving you agita, but you need to calm down.  Rein it in a bit, don't force mods to intervene in silly arguments.

I am only addressing a group of posters who habitually target me for bashing them a long time ago. Now I have zero interest in these folks. 

I don’t consider them as “true” Indians so there is no point in them in trying to prove that. If anything good need to be done for India, people like me are there.

I will re-add some of them to my ignore list. When I remove some of them from ignore list, they engage only to get back to old ways. 

If you want to inform me, inform them as well. I am on cell but will post the links of those who started this in my next post. 

5 minutes ago, zen said:

I am only addressing a group of posters who habitually target me for bashing them a long time ago. Now I have zero interest in these folks. 

I don’t consider them as “true” Indians so there is no point in them in trying to prove that. If anything good need to be done for India, people like me are there.

I will re-add some of them to my ignore list. When I remove some of them from ignore list, they engage only to get back to old ways. 

If you want to inform me, inform them as well. I am on cell but will post the links of those who started this in my next post. 

Bhai, I'm not anybody to 'judge' your disputes.  I hesitate to get involved in these things - don't want even the perception that I'm being 'biased' to one poster or another.  Obviously others are not going to read all threads and posts that you do, etc. so I don't 'know' what you 'know' etc about past interactions. 

Just move on from this silliness, and get back to posting on the forum like 'normal'.  There is no reason to continue a thread that is degenerating into unnecessary conflict.  Nobody 'wins' by throwing insults back and forth.  Its just silly and waste of time.  All of us can be better than that.  Please don't take this as a 'lecture' - even applies to me at times....

Just now, sandeep said:

Bhai, I'm not anybody to 'judge' your disputes.  I hesitate to get involved in these things - don't want even the perception that I'm being 'biased' to one poster or another.  Obviously others are not going to read all threads and posts that you do, etc. so I don't 'know' what you 'know' etc about past interactions. 

Just move on from this silliness, and get back to posting on the forum like 'normal'.  There is no reason to continue a thread that is degenerating into unnecessary conflict.  Nobody 'wins' by throwing insults back and forth.  Its just silly and waste of time.  All of us can be better than that.  Please don't take this as a 'lecture' - even applies to me at times....

I have moved on ... 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Oi teri , class monitor ko complaint!  Sirji, I only retorted to the whole nation being called primitive based on some trolling thread , questioned the advanced thinking of his beloved Kaneda. Banda bhadak gaya calling me idiot and threatening to rip me apart, went postal with ad hominems. Must be a bad mood swing. He usually trolls others as well saying bad about India being third world etc, which he is entitled to do, but many won’t take it nicely. . I don’t believe in ignore list, but will keep away from interacting with  him . He takes his forum persona too seriously. 

Edited by coffee_rules

9 hours ago, zen said:

The reality is that India is a developing countries ... No one is going to call India what it is not ... I don't live in India, but I do have interests including friends, families, properties, employees, etc. 

I don't believe in Indians patting each other to create a delusion. It can be like Pakistanis patting each other and telling themselves that they are a great world power. That is not the reality. 

I have no issues what sports people follow. 

Much like how Pakistanis talk about democracy and secularism, Indians talk about developed countries. Developed countries does not mean that everything is perfect there and everything not being perfect does not mean India is as developed. 

There is a difference between a developing country and a primitive one. Noone called India a developed country. Please highlight any posts where one has. If you think there are only either developed/primitive then you need to change your views as they are quite pathetic. 

Edited by bharathh

59 minutes ago, bharathh said:

There is a difference between a developing country and a primitive one. Noone called India a developed country. Please highlight any posts where one has. If you think there are only either developed/primitive then you need to change your views as they are quite pathetic. 

My views are not formed based on spur of the moment, many times they consider multiple factors, which is why they don't usually change. 

Below is the statement that I made -> "Two primitive developing countries feeding of each other to see who is better as if it matters!!"

These two countries are both primitive and developing. In terms if primitive (may be not the exact term that I am looking for but let's use it), my guesstimate is 50-100 years behind depending on the region and topic under consideration. 

Examples (as pictures tell a 1000 words):

0.80379000_1465814406_drought.jpg

rajasthan

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

narikurava---750.jpg?itok=5vjlreRQ

1479122506-651.jpg

5405.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

56d0b3536e97c629008ba07c?width=1136&form

QjOIWPurMxJygyh-1600x900-noPad.jpg?16370

slums.jpg

and so on. 

We cannot fool our own selves. Look at the larger point being made. 

Edited by zen