Jagadeesan sets record for most consecutive tons in men’s List A cricket

vvvslaxman

I believe that "India is a sleeping soccer giant. And indeed: a country with a population of almost 1.5 billion people is passionate about soccer, loves it, and enjoys going to matches. Many colorful stars visited India: Del Piero, Trezeguet, Nesta, Forlan, and others. And it's definitely only a matter of time before the Indians make their first trip to the World Senior Championships. Although I personally rarely follow the Indian Championships. But sometimes, when I bet on 4rabets.in I come across Indian matches. Mostly I bet on games of the top 5 leagues; they are easier to analyze because I also live in Europe.

Edited by SalemKring

Indian pitches need to offer more for bowlers.. pacers should have some swing and movement initially so that the batsman don't find it too easy..

Overseas, concentration is key for batsman to survive in Tests. In India, you are playing your shots on the up, no swing, nothing to ponder about just play your shots on a true pitch and commies will keep talking about class, elegance blah blah..

On 11/28/2022 at 11:08 AM, Majestic said:

Indian pitches need to offer more for bowlers.. pacers should have some swing and movement initially so that the batsman don't find it too easy..

Overseas, concentration is key for batsman to survive in Tests. In India, you are playing your shots on the up, no swing, nothing to ponder about just play your shots on a true pitch and commies will keep talking about class, elegance blah blah..

need to offer more for pacers, not for "bowlers" in general - they offer too much for spinners as it is