And they want to run our country. Thoughts?

dial_100

There are plenty of political blunders, and all the parties have done this to varying degree. But this party is absolutely rubbish, along with a bunch of other idiotic parties. I still don't know how can one call himself/herself an intellectual and stand behind plus support these parties. 

We were a Third World country at one point, but we are rapidly growing, thanks to the current dispensation, for making so much progress. Or else we would have been doomed if they had lead the country in last few years.

Edited by dial_100

Demand more from leaders. Demand don’t let it go easy. That’s the primary suggestion to electorate. We can’t say uneducated or any other section of society is not ideal for politics as they might have learnt based on their life experiences and in some cases understand the masses better. But everyone needs to perform, and donations to political causes should be transparent also earning should be transparent it’s ok if it’s high based on the post. It needs to be transparent and taxed. 

Edited by Vilander

How can india's intellectuals stand behind this party and few family-led parties. Why?

This isnt about a tv debate. Are these people worth leading a country, who cant even lead their own party properly. I am extremely disappointed with most of the opposition parties especially the one represented by this person in TV debate. It is intolerable. 

40 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

How can india's intellectuals stand behind this party and few family-led parties. Why?

This isnt about a tv debate. Are these people worth leading a country, who cant even lead their own party properly. I am extremely disappointed with most of the opposition parties especially the one represented by this person in TV debate. It is intolerable. 

That Babones guy had some good insight into why "intellectuals" prefer Congress. 

Esp from 8 minute mark

Edited by bharathh