Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

8 hours ago, bharathh said:

That's because you post with the intent to gaslight - not have a discussion.

Maya Kodnani (BJP), Madhu Koda (Independent), Lalu Prasad Yadav(RJD), A. Raja & Kanimozhi (DMK) were all imprisoned due to CBI/ED investigations during UPA 2004-14. 

Cases against Mayawati (BSP), Modi (BJP), Mulayam Singh Yadav (SP), Subramaniam Swamy(BJP), Sanjay Joshi(BJP), Nitin Gadkari (BJP), etc. were closed due to lack of any evidence. 

Cases vs Amit Shah, Babulal Gaur, Yedyurappa, Nitish Kumar etc. are still ongoing from that time. 

My intent is clear. You have an agenda and put arguments to support it. Facts be damned.

Mentioning all obscure names and comparing it to leader of opposition.

No one has gone against an opposition leader like BJP has done.

If the opposition comes to power and they track how someone like Adnani with his proximity to power became so rich, heads will start rolling.

People in glass house etc. and rest you know.

39 minutes ago, Khota said:

My intent is clear. You have an agenda and put arguments to support it. Facts be damned.

If the opposition comes to power and they track how someone like Adnani with his proximity to power became so rich, heads will start rolling.

He is not the leader of opposition. Kharge is in RS. Feel like a broken record. 

21 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I am not posting my opinion, I was simply asking list of cases.

Ok to summarise it, LIST of cases where BJP supporters are waiting RaGa to be persecuted ARE:

1. National Herald case

WHy no one blames Man Mohan Singh for below scam. Because Congress is owned by Rahulji Vadra Ji, Sonia ji, Priyanka ji's family and all the scams of Congress means there was a cut to the family

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/photo/upa-govt-9-years-9-scams-sonia-manmohan-369868-2013-05-22/7

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

WHy no one blames Man Mohan Singh for below scam. Because Congress is owned by Rahulji Vadra Ji, Sonia ji, Priyanka ji's family and all the scams of Congress means there was a cut to the family

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/photo/upa-govt-9-years-9-scams-sonia-manmohan-369868-2013-05-22/7

So, you're waiting for RaGa to be persecuted in IPL fixing saga also?

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

So, you're waiting for RaGa to be persecuted in IPL fixing saga also?

Let judiciary show balls in National Herald case. Allthough there is a possibility that if Gandhi family goes into prison once, they may stay there for life.

16 hours ago, Khota said:

Blaming congress for what BJP is doing to him. That is a new one.

Blaming BJP for what Rahul says or do is a new low.

Also, voting for him just because he abuses Modi. Absolute zero pro-reason to vote Rahul.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am pretty sure he would be their PM nominee.

I am talking currently. Who is the LOP   ? RaGa that you keep referring to as LOP is not. He is just an exMP now. When UPA was in power , they arrested a Home minister of a state and put him in jail without a conviction. 

13 hours ago, Khota said:

This really cracked me up. I am ignoring facts... Lol

Yeah all the names here are nobodies. Amit Shah, Modi, Gadkari, Lalu Prasad, Mulayam Singh, etc. Will be heartbroken to know that they are nobodies according to Khota ji

13 hours ago, Khota said:

This really cracked me up. I am ignoring facts... Lol

Yeah all the names here are nobodies. Amit Shah, Modi, Gadkari, Lalu Prasad, Mulayam Singh, etc. Will be heartbroken to know that they are nobodies according to Khota ji

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I am talking currently. Who is the LOP   ? RaGa that you keep referring to as LOP is not. He is just an exMP now. When UPA was in power , they arrested a Home minister of a state and put him in jail without a conviction. 

BJP is on arresting spree here. Sisodia and now this.