Jump to content
rangeelaraja

Border - Gavaskar Trophy ( India 2023 ) - Predict the series scoreline.

Recommended Posts

2-1 india even with injury crisis. 

 

It took an absolute atg best ever English side to beat the weakest Indian side at home 2011-2012. Even then selections cost us. 

 

Bear in mind, I dint say best ever side. Best ever English side. They are still well below goat Indian side 2015-2021, below goat aussie side of 2000-2007, great Oz side of 2015- to current

The West Indian Greats and the brilliant saffer side of 2008-2015. 

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

3-1 India...  We may drop a Test in Dharamsala. 

We will definitely win dharmashala. People think pacy wickets don't suit us. Our bowlers will be even more deadly there. Although we have an injury crisis. Their bowlers can't match ours in pacy wickets of india. 

 

If anything we could lose on rank turners.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, speedracer said:

We will definitely win dharmashala. People think pacy wickets don't suit us. Our bowlers will be even more deadly there. Although we have an injury crisis. Their bowlers can't match ours in pacy wickets of india. 

 

If anything we could lose on rank turners.

We may win but looking at last time I thought Aussies came very close there last time.  If not for Kuldeep we were done & dusted. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

We may win but looking at last time I thought Aussies came very close there last time.  If not for Kuldeep we were done & dusted. 

We can say that about any game. If not for kphli run out in Adelaide maybe 36 all out would never have happened. 

 

If not for pant getting out,we would have chased even 400 in Sydney. 

 

If not for Cummins Aussies may have well lost 4 0 to India. 

 

But yea. We are weakened and we have an injury crisis but india is india. It's going to be hard. 

 

We are carrying 3 deadweights. We may draw the series If we lose tosses and its all rank turners. 

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, speedracer said:

We can say that about any game. If not for kphli run out in Adelaide maybe 36 all out would never have happened. 

 

If not for pant getting out,we would have chased even 400 in Sydney. 

 

If not for Cummins Aussies may have well lost 4 0 to India. 

 

But yea. We are weakened and we have an injury crisis but india is india. It's going to be hard. 

 

We are carrying 3 deadweights. We may draw the series If we lose tosses and its all rank turners. 

I meant that It was written in the stars type thing.  Aussies had the momentum.  I still remember our bowlers looking helpless at Lunch with Warner motoring along.  Chokli never wanted Kuldeep's debut... He had a huge disagreement with coach Kumble who wanted Kuldeep to play & forced Chokli's hand. Rest is history.. It was stroke of genius.  After a long time we picked a genuine X factor. 

 

Aussies should be disappointed not to win a test with this dreadful Indian batting line up without Pant.  A nearly finished Ashwin & a comeback man Jaddu. 

Best chance imo.  This is closest to 2012-13 we can ever get in India. 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I meant that It was written in the stars type thing.  Aussies had the momentum.  I still remember our bowlers looking helpless at Lunch with Warner motoring along.  Chokli never wanted Kuldeep's debut... He had a huge disagreement with coach Kumble who wanted Kuldeep to play & forced Chokli's hand. Rest is history.. It was stroke of genius.  After a long time we picked a genuine X factor. 

 

Aussies should be disappointed not to win a test with this dreadful Indian batting line up without Pant.  A nearly finished Ashwin & a comeback man Jaddu. 

Best chance imo.  This is closest to 2012-13 we can ever get in India. 

Absolutely. I agree but still we will fight hard. We won't back down like bitches like pak do. 

 

No pant

No bumrah

No jaddu perhaps

 

Btw we won that series cause coolie dint play. Coolie alone causes us problems. Rahane the goat captain steered us through. Australian killer. Rahane is a monster captain for sena conditions. Too bad his batting sucked. 

 

Now we have 3 walking wickets. I am hoping our strong bowling carries though. 

 

Bharat at 6 or kishan

Sundar at 7

Axar at 8

Kully at 9

Siraj at 10 /prasidh or unadkat

Umesh / shami at 11 one test alternate each

 

This team is still dangerorus. 

Link to comment

ICFers don't fully appreciate how great Jadeja, Ashwin and now Axar are in Home(& Asian) conditions. It's like having 6 good players playing for just 3 spots. It's a handicap for the opposition. 

 

No wonder we have an W/L ratio of 17 (14 in Asia) at home over a decade! 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Absolutely. I agree but still we will fight hard. We won't back down like bitches like pak do. 

 

No pant

No bumrah

No jaddu perhaps

 

Btw we won that series cause coolie dint play. Coolie alone causes us problems. Rahane the goat captain steered us through. Australian killer. Rahane is a monster captain for sena conditions. Too bad his batting sucked. 

 

Now we have 3 walking wickets. I am hoping our strong bowling carries though. 

 

Bharat at 6 or kishan

Sundar at 7

Axar at 8

Kully at 9

Siraj at 10 /prasidh or unadkat

Umesh / shami at 11 one test alternate each

 

This team is still dangerorus. 

Where is Ashwin?

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

ICFers don't fully appreciate how great Jadeja, Ashwin and now Axar are in Home(& Asian) conditions. It's like having 6 good players playing for just 3 spots. It's a handicap for the opposition. 

 

No wonder we have an W/L ratio of 17 (14 in Asia) at home over a decade! 

I am sorry but whatever little I saw from Ashwin in BD didn't impress me at all.  Axar & Kuldeep carried us over there. 

Sure his batting has improved but his bowling has lost some huge bite.  He should be playing Ranji & putting more revs on the ball.  Mehedy looked twice the bowler Ash was in Dhaka. 

Jaddu hopefully bowls some 30-40 overs in that Ranji game to get inti some sorta rhythm.  A spinner needs some overs under him after a long layoff. 

Axar & Kuldeep can be deadly especially latter with his new faster stock ball.  

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

ICFers don't fully appreciate how great Jadeja, Ashwin and now Axar are in Home(& Asian) conditions. It's like having 6 good players playing for just 3 spots. It's a handicap for the opposition. 

 

No wonder we have an W/L ratio of 17 (14 in Asia) at home over a decade! 

Icf don't deserve this Indian team tbh. They deserve slow bowlers, washed up has beens and some other cans. 

 

Apparently clouderson chewtiyapa can stat pad on green wickets and he will be proclaimed a great but our stalwarts like ash and jaddu forever slide under the radar. 

 

Lastly even Patrick Cummins. Stat pads on bouncy tracks yet he struggles in lanka etc. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...