Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

So in other words, BOTH courts have decieded, for now, that Adani should keep his ledgers private. 
So as far as i am concerned, Adani is innocent. Where i come from, its innocent until proven guilty, not prove your innocence else you are guilty. I suggest you learn that and stick to that, so that way you will be less inclined to act against Indian interests.

Finding the truth is Indian interest. You are looking after BJP interest. Big difference here.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Finding the truth is Indian interest. You are looking after BJP interest. Big difference here.

I am looking after the interest of a large Indian corporate house & the only corporate house from India that is into infrastructure projects overseas,meaning, Indian ownership of foreign infrastructure assets. 

Finding the truth is the court's job. And the court is doing its job. I am not the one whining against court verdicts or insinuating fault when courts dont find any- you are. That is evidence of YOUR bias, not mine. 

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I am looking after the interest of a large Indian corporate house & the only corporate house from India that is into infrastructure projects overseas,meaning, Indian ownership of foreign infrastructure assets. 

Finding the truth is the court's job. And the court is doing its job. I am not the one whining against court verdicts or insinuating fault when courts dont find any- you are. That is evidence of YOUR bias, not mine. 

They can pick your pocket but if they support BJP it is all good. I get it.

On 11/29/2023 at 5:29 AM, Khota said:

They can pick your pocket but if they support BJP it is all good. I get it.

PROVE to us that they picked my pocket or anyone else's pocket. Just because a foreign gora short-seller with shady history says so, doesn't make it so, mr gaddar. 

I have already said why i support them- they are owners of national level infrastructure globally. That means a lot more than your illiterate, uneducated attack on the fastest rising Indian conglomerate because your white masters told you so.

YOU are the one whining when the courts have found nothing in multiple nations and YOU are the one trying to justify your hatred because they are hindu supporters, hindu hater.

I am the one respecting legal verdict- you are the one whining against it. That shows YOU have a bias, not me.

On 11/29/2023 at 5:29 AM, Khota said:

I need an independent panel. System is not fair.

Back to your gaddari anti-Indian spiel of  ' system is not fair' stuff that lowers India's institutional credibility. You had no such problem for your gora master's institutions in this thread, i see.

System in multiple nations are not fair. Translation - you have a bias, you have a conclusion installed in your head by your white masters and you want a panel to confirm that. 

Thats called bias and stupidity, uneducated one.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Not found and no wrongdoing is not the same thing.

It is the same thing unless you have bias or magic information. Your reasons to accuse Adani, when there is no evidence, is your bias against Indian orgs who support the majoity, while you take your directives from foreign interest sources. Thats why you question our judiciary, while giving your gora masters one a free pass, like you did in this thread. 

Happens when one is uneducated fool taken in by anti-indian interests and propaganda.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It is the same thing unless you have bias or magic information. Your reasons to accuse Adani, when there is no evidence, is your bias against Indian orgs who support the majoity, while you take your directives from foreign interest sources. Thats why you question our judiciary, while giving your gora masters one a free pass, like you did in this thread. 

Happens when one is uneducated fool taken in by anti-indian interests and propaganda.

So you are biased. I know it and you don't have to explain it.

The best thing to happen retail investors in the conglomerate is the US Government's DFC investing in an Adani project. Their financial operations now come under the auditing purview of the Office of Inspector General that directly reports to the US Congress semi-annually. This is the perfect whip to keep them in line and not even dream of any hanky panky given how deep they are entrenched in India's infrastructure sector and in debts to national banks.

Indian citizens don't have to worry about Adani doing a Choksi or a Mallaya or a Modi on the country anymore. Good luck trying to run away with our money to a caribbean island or the U.K. now :icflove:

3 hours ago, Khota said:

So you are biased. I know it and you don't have to explain it.

i have no bias. Thats why i am siding with the courts. Dont project your bias on me, mr gawaar. You are the one who is disputing court findings, alleging wrongdoing without proof and wanting your own independent witchhunt coz courts disagree with you. Thats bias, i am the one accepting legal judgement and legal standards. You dont get to accuse me of wrongdoing and expect me to open by books to exonerate myself. its the job of the accuser to prove guilt, which you cannot. Hence your bias against Adani.

2 hours ago, Prakat said:

The best thing to happen retail investors in the conglomerate is the US Government's DFC investing in an Adani project. Their financial operations now come under the auditing purview of the Office of Inspector General that directly reports to the US Congress semi-annually. This is the perfect whip to keep them in line and not even dream of any hanky panky given how deep they are entrenched in India's infrastructure sector and in debts to national banks.

Indian citizens don't have to worry about Adani doing a Choksi or a Mallaya or a Modi on the country anymore. Good luck trying to run away with our money to a caribbean island or the U.K. now :icflove:

No they dont. It's only restricted to specific project and no further. 

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

No they dont. It's only restricted to specific project and no further. 

What it really means is US is understanding and accepting the important work and pottential of Adani in geo strategic arena.

I have been saying all along. Adanis business is nothing but a BRI equivalent of India. Its just that we are very poor country so we cant have the same room to waste money but make the money work harder.

To me what Tata Group, Reliance Group is to India in India, is Adanis Adanis to India geo strategic interest in rest of world. People can keep coming with all Bullshit arguement, changes nothing to GoI