Stokes

ABDV

Symonds

Kapil

Akram

Hadlee

Warne

McGrath

Feel bad leaving out Garner, Klusener and Buttler....all marginal calls. Even Sanath, Ponting, Donald, Lee were hard to overlook. Buttler may make it to the XI by the end of his career. 

*Murali not picked for obvious reasons.

Edited by Gollum

I like Pakistani AT pace bowling attack with Imran, Wasim, Waqar, & Afridi with an option to play bowlers like Akthar, Amir, etc. 

Among those 4 pace bowlers, Imran can bat anywhere in the top 7-8, and Wasim, along with Afridi, can get some quick runs. 

Talking about Imran, a brilliant batsman in key games whether the 1987 SF or the 1992 F. Was Man of the Tournament in the 1989 Nehru Cup as well esp. for his batting iirc. Has 20 50+ score in 150 odd innings with an avg of 34, when guys like Srikant averaged 29, Gavaskar 35, etc … Under his captaincy (known to give talented players chances), Pak made it to SF of 1983, F of 1985 Aus World Series, SF of 1987, W of 1989 Nehru Cup, & W of 1992! … What a player! :hatsoff: 

Edited by zen
15 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I would have a few WI fast bowlers ahead of Lee and Starc for sure, but I do love your team. At their peak they were phenomenal.

To have peak SRT and Gilly opening, would truly be terrifying. Followed by Kohli and Viv at their peak as well is some top 4 batsmen.

Botham ahead of Klusener

@express bowling Ambrose, Garner and Marshall surely ahead o the Aussie duo?

This is ODIs. How are guys you mentioned ahead of those picked in ODIs