IPL 2023, Match 31, Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings, 22nd April 7:30PM IST, Wankhede Stadium

Mariyam

Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Underscore Paaji support in this match?

• Mumbai Indians
    • Punjab Kings
  2. 2. Who will maniac jinx in this match?

• Mumbai Indians
    • Punjab Kings
  3. 3. Who will be the MotM?

• Arjun Tendulkar for Bowling
    • Arjun Tendulkar for Batting
    • Arjun Tendulkar for All Round performance.

Just now, MK55 said:

This guy Ishaan Kishan is one of the most overrated hacks to play for India. He’s worse that Parthiv Patel in this format 

Parthiv Patel was very good to watch when in full flow. Kishen is very hackish. Also his keeping is extremely mediocre.

As a keeper he is behind Pant, MSD, Saha, Bharat and even Rahul

as a bat he is ahead of Bharat.

that’s about it. I would have said Rahul too  but while Rahul’s approach is pathetic, no one thinks or should think Kishen is ahead on batting talent.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Parthiv Patel was very good to watch when in full flow. Kishen is very hackish. Also his keeping is extremely mediocre.

As a keeper he is behind Pant, MSD, Saha, Bharat and even Rahul

as a bat he is ahead of Bharat.

that’s about it. I would have said Rahul too  but while Rahul’s approach is pathetic, no one thinks or should think Kishen is ahead on batting talent.

While Rahul is mentally shot. This guy is both mentally and technically challenged. 

With the dew on and chasing 215, I thought MI would try to be around 100 around the 10th over. 

Here, these two are just getting a big shot in here and there to remain close to the RRR, which keeps on climbing. 

Just now, MK55 said:

Always fun to watch Rohit when he’s in form. Need a big one though.

Rohit has been super flow batsman in ipl for far too long now. He did well for india till last few years in t20s. Think his poor fitness is reason for this. The longer tournament goes it would get harder for him.