Countdown to Yashavi Jaiswal’s international debut

45 minutes ago, nevada said:

Not so sure about Gaikwad. He looks good when playing for CSK but is like a fish out of water in international cricket. 

Good thing is his recent form is good. I guess that can help carry forward it to the Internationals.

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

more importantly our Test team needs a complete overhaul.

Not complete. Only the middle order for now. Jadeja, Ashwin, Shami and even Rohit are still great and could play for atleast a couple of years. But we need to phase the Trimurti out.

27 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Not complete. Only the middle order for now. Jadeja, Ashwin, Shami and even Rohit are still great and could play for atleast a couple of years. But we need to phase the Trimurti out.

Rohit with each passing day is becoming far worse,i see him failing in tests as well after IPL, although his recent test form has been good

His stats are amazing no doubt and is doing really well this tournament. Definitely deserves a debut. But will he be able to execute in the same manner i don't know. Umran got thrashed when he played for India. Shaw failed too imo. Sarfraz hasn't been given a chance yet but i read that his A tours didn't go well. I wonder if it's the gap in skills or if it's nerves. These young players' have some freak numbers in FC i must admit.

3 hours ago, eulbninem said:

His stats are amazing no doubt and is doing really well this tournament. Definitely deserves a debut. But will he be able to execute in the same manner i don't know. Umran got thrashed when he played for India. Shaw failed too imo. Sarfraz hasn't been given a chance yet but i read that his A tours didn't go well. I wonder if it's the gap in skills or if it's nerves. These young players' have some freak numbers in FC i must admit.

Virat Kohli made debut and got dropped from test selection. Then he had to come back. You back players based on potential.  Do we have amazing inform test players playing? Resounding no. Just check Rohit sharma's career Test record overseas. It is abysmal. He is our freaking captain.  KL Rahul's entire career is a sham. Can't believe he has played this many Tests. Kohli's last 2 or 3 years are pathetic. You would rather want to fail while youngsters learning.

4 hours ago, eulbninem said:

This same mentality is why we never pick or trust youngsters. Indian needs to abolish such a asinine approach. 

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Exactly. Every legend we found were noob at one point of their career. 

They expect a perfect end product lmao from the very beginning. It's like hiring a new data analyst who is fresh and expecting him to perform to a level required for a senior role. It's silly. 

On 5/12/2023 at 3:04 PM, Suhaan said:

Rohit with each passing day is becoming far worse,i see him failing in tests as well after IPL, although his recent test form has been good

Rohit is a washed up has been cipher now. Be done with him, coolie, gjujara. We can't even fund get rid or rahane ffs. * india. Useless management. 

We could be so much stronger and more deadly if we pick the right players. We would beat Oz in England even without bumrah if we pick jaiswal, sarfraz sundar (if not injured) and think outside the box by picking someone like hangerakar or undacutaa for number 8 spot. Unleash the young tigers. Jaiswal and sarf both have the mentality of a lion. Steely nerves. Get patidar in too. 

On 5/13/2023 at 2:31 AM, Jay said:

Rohit is a washed up has been cipher now. Be done with him, coolie, gjujara. We can't even fund get rid or rahane ffs. * india. Useless management. 

We could be so much stronger and more deadly if we pick the right players. We would beat Oz in England even without bumrah if we pick jaiswal, sarfraz sundar (if not injured) and think outside the box by picking someone like hangerakar or undacutaa for number 8 spot. Unleash the young tigers. Jaiswal and sarf both have the mentality of a lion. Steely nerves. Get patidar in too. 

sarf can't play pace, swing, seam.